NECO Commerce Past Questions and Answers | Theory and Objectives –Download PDF.
The National Examination Council of Nigeria (NECO) Examination is around the corner. This article provides the readers with the information on how to download NECO Commerce Past Questions and Answers. NECO Commerce Questions are essential for you to know if you want to pass the NECO SSCE Commerce Exams 2021.
The NECO Commerce past questions and answers is a compiled material in PDF that contains past questions from NECO Commerce Exams of previous years. The material comes with answers and is easily downloadable.
You can download the materials here. The instructions on how to download the NECO Commerce can be found below. You are expected to follow the instructions in order for you to succeed. The material does not only contain information on NECO Commerce Questions and answers but how to pass exams as well. You can see this article on the 21 indispensable steps to pass any exams with high grade.
Download also: WAEC past Questions and Answers.
NECO Commerce Sample Questions and Answers
PAPER II [Essay]
Answer any FOUR questions.
Write your answers on the answer booklet provided.
1. (a) With the aid of a diagram illustrate the branches of production.
(b) List and explain the three types of production. Give one example each.
2. (a) Differentiate between a contract of indemnity and a contract of non-indemnity.
(b) State five ways in which insurance is important to a business.
3. (a) Differentiate between balance of Trade and Balance of payment.
(b) Explain five functions of the Export Promotion Council.
4. Explain the following documents, stating the drawer, two contents and one use of each.
(i) Letter of enquiry
(ii) proforma invoices
(iv) debit note.
5. a) State five features of a co-operative society.
(b) Explain five disadvantages of a co-operative society.
6. (a) What is public relation?
(b) List and explain six methods of public relation.
7. (a) Explain the term clearing of cheques.
(b) Explain eight functions of a Commercial bank.
NECO GCE Commerce Objective 2020.
Section A [Objectives]
Answer ALL questions.
Shade your answers on the answer booklet provided.
1. What does the term commerce describe?
A aids to trade and direct services
B direct services and industry
C industry and trade
D trade and aids to trade.
2. Division of labour in a firm leads to
A diseconomies of scale.
B longer working hours for the workforce.
C standardisation of products.
D the workforce being multi-skilled.
3. Industry, commerce and direct services are all needed for production because
A they are dependent on each other.
B they exist to create specialisation.
C they provide services to each other.
D they sell goods to each other.
4. Which function is not performed by a retailer?
A displaying goods
B grading goods
C manufacturing goods
D supplying goods.
5. What is the main disadvantage of e-commerce to the customer?
A danger of credit card fraud
B power failure during a transaction
C retailer running out of stock of the items ordered
D wrong goods supplied by the retailer.
6. Many people obtain credit from their local shops.
What is this called?
A cash discount
7. Problems with faulty goods have led to the growth of
A consumer protection.
C mail order.
D persuasive advertising.
8. What is a disadvantage of rapid and accurate communication systems?
A ability to communicate one message to multiple addresses
B employees within a company are not linked using networks
C greater speed of communication between businesses in different countries
D increased cost and complexity of methods used.
9. What is an advantage of telephone communication in business?
A copies of documents may be transmitted
B messages can be corrected before transmission
C problems may be discussed
D visual contact is made.
10. Which methods of transport are most likely to be used to transport oil from Australia to
A canal and sea
B pipeline and sea
C rail and pipeline
D road and air.
11. What is an advantage of containerisation in sea transport?
A avoidance of customs duty
B carriage of one type of product at a time
C fast turnaround of ships at ports
D quick unpacking of goods at docks.
12. A washing machine manufacturer wishes to promote a newly-designed product.
Which advertising medium would reach the most consumers?
How to Download NECO Commerce past Questions and Answers
Here are the instructions to be followed in order to download the NECO Commerce Questions and answers without any issue. Please follow our instructions and guide very well.
The cost of the newly updated NECO Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only for One Subject e.g
- Use of English 1000 naira
- Biology 1000 naira
- Chemistry 1000 naira
- Physics 1000 naira
See The Payment Detail Below.
To get NECO Past Questions and Answers follow the steps below.
Pay into the account below.
Account Name: ETUK, OTO-OBONG EMMANUEL
Account Number: 0318379097
After Payment , send the following
(1) Depositors name,
(2) Teller number,
(3) Amount paid to 07063986527 on whatsapp or [email protected]
The purchased NECO Past Questions and Answer will be uploaded immediately into your email address within the next 24 hours.
If you have purchased yours, kindly drop a testimony in the comment box below.
CALL or WhatsApp EXAMSTUTS: 07063986527
Send all your mails to [email protected]
Download also: The complete NECO Past Questions and answers for all subjects.
Tips on How to Pass NECO Examination 2021
If you want to Past the NECO Examination this year, you will need to follow the instructions below.
- Practice daily with NECO Past Questions and Answers
- Write out your subjects, the dates and time.
- Engage in general revision few days to the examination and dwell more on the subjects you find difficult.
- Focus on only your first paper a week to the exam. This would make it sweet and you will have energy to read for other papers.
- Don’t read any other subject when it is two days to a particular subject.
- When you have two papers that are separated by only one day, read the second one first before going to the subject you have first.
- Ensure to be in the NECO examination venue at least two hours to the examination so that you would be balanced.
- Try to be up to date in cases of changes in the timetable.
- Have a personal copy of the NECO timetable and syllabus.
- Go through your timetable daily so that you don’t miss any paper.
- Don’t go to the hall when you are not having paper that day.
Disclaimer: Please note these are not the actual questions and answers that you will find in the NECO Examination this year, but they are the likely questions. to get the actual NECO Past Questions and answers, please call 07063986527.
Download Actual NECO Past Questions and Answers.
If this article on NECO Commerce Questions and Answers has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
For Inquiries on all Past Questions Call 07063986527 or Chat on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.