Claretian University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The Claretian University of Nigeria, Nekede, Imo State (Claretian University) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Claretian University of Nigeria, Nekede, Imo State (Claretian University) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Claretian University Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Claretian University Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Claretian University of Nigeria, Nekede, Imo State (Claretian University) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Claretian University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the Claretian University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Claretian University of Nigeria, Nekede, Imo State Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Claretian University Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Claretian University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Claretian University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Claretian University Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Claretian University of Nigeria, Nekede, Imo State? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Claretian University Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
Before you apply, prospective candidates must meet with the following requirements:
- Candidates must have a minimum of (5) Credit passes in Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE/NECO/NABTEB) including English and Mathematics.
- A candidate must meet the cut of mark for Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Have your supporting documents ready such as recent Passport Photograph, Scanned Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) Result for the current year, Scanned Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) or National Business and Technical Examinations Board result.
- Click on Apply Button and carefully fill in the required information’s needed and upload your documents.
After a successful application process, print the application summary page which will be sent to your email.
Claretian University Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Claretian University cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Claretian University Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Claretian University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Claretian University Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Visit the University website: www.claretianuniversity.edu.ng and click on APPLY NOW. (This will take you to the application guide page). Please read the instructions on the above page carefully.
- Click on Undergraduate Programmes.
- Carefully fill the form providing all the required information and submit the form.
- The system generates an invoice for you to pay the application fee either online using ATM or at any commercial bank branch.
- To pay online, click on either the yellow or green buttons below the page, enter your ATM card details and pay.
- To pay at the bank, print the invoice page and proceed to any commercial bank of your choice and make an INTERSWTCH payment.
- Once payment is confirmed, your receipt is sent to your email address.
- Successful candidates will be contacted by the University.
- Please print and keep records of your payment as they will be required during the screening process.
For Admission Enquiries or Support:
Hotlines: 09016189060; 08185517699
You can also call or WhatsApp:07036614567.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Claretian University of Nigeria, Nekede, Imo State (Claretian University) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.