PTI Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024. The Petroleum Training Institute Effurun (PTI) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024. session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent. Apply for the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Post UTME Admission and Screening here.
Candidates who had chosen the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun (PTI) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for PTI Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the PTI Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun (PTI) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is PTI Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Session Out?
When will the PTI Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024. session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the PTI Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download PTI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the PTI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
PTI Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2023/2024.
What are the requirements that you need for the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the PTI Post UTME Screening 2023/2024. Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 120.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
PTI Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the PTI cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
PTI Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
Date: Tuesday, 16th and Wednesday, 17th November, 2021
Time: 00.10hrs, Tuesday, 16th to 23.50hrs, Wednesday, 17th November 2021
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024. Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the PTI Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
Online application will start from 22nd September 2021 to end 11th November 2021.
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
All Candidates are to visit their JAMB Brochure to know the required Subjects that they are to write during the screening, as the Subjects for the screening are not the same for all programmes.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be accepted by the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the website carefully before completing the form, as all the information and steps required to fill the form are available on the Institute’s website (www.pti.edu.ng)
- Candidates must confirm their JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- If you have any issues with your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail [email protected] stating your RRR code.
For technical support, send an e-mail: [email protected] or call 08122855018.
For further enquiries on admission, mail: [email protected] or call: 081227667021, 08065967052, 07015544662, and 08030524384.
- NAITES Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- Federal Poly Ukana Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024..
- Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024..
- Federal Poly Oko Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024..
- Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024..
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun (PTI) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.