Crescent University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024
The Crescent University (Crescent University) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Crescent University (Crescent University) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Crescent University Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Crescent University Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Crescent University (Crescent University) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Crescent University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the Crescent University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Crescent University Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Crescent University Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Crescent University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Crescent University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Crescent University Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Crescent University? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Crescent University Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- those who chose CUAB (First or Second choice in JAMB) should apply
- Interested candidates who did not make Crescent University Abeokuta their choice in JAMB but scored minimum acceptable marks can also apply. But must do change of institution to Crescent as first choice at any CBT centre.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply.
Crescent University Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Crescent University cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Crescent University Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Crescent University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Crescent University Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng , click the “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES,
- Website: http://www.cuab.edu.ng
- Admission Tel: 0802 781 4584, 0803 088 9805, 0802 238 0286
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Crescent University (Crescent University) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.