UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is UNIOSUN Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Osun State University Osogbo Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Notice is hereby given that the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise will hold for candidates who chose Osun State University as their first choice or those willing to change their institution and make UNIOSUN their first choice, who have a minimum score of 160 marks. However, candidates that scored less than 200 marks would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted programmes: Nursing, Medicine, Law , Common and Islamic Law.
UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Requirements/Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Osun State University Osogbo? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Medicine, Nursing and Law, where candidates are expected to have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO in the relevant subjects at one sitting. The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
- Candidates should meticulously provide their details on the University portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn once discovered. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: https://www.uniosun.edu.ng or https://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng and submit an application and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programme. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 8th October, 2021.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates including those on UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2022/2023 academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Osun State University Osogbo (UNIOSUN) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.