Fedpolynas Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2022
This article will guide you on how to download the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. The details of the Past question can be found in this article. The material is in PDF and contains questions and answers from previous years’ aptitude test.
This past questions on Fedpolynas will be perfectly suited for people who are preparing to gain admission into Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa.
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free Fedpolynas PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in Fedpolynas which include;
- Fedpolynas Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- Fedpolynas Law Post UTME Past Questions
- Fedpolynas Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
Below is a piece of brief information on the school. knowing a little about the school is an added advantage as it will help in questions regarding the history of the institution.
The Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa was established on 1st July 1983 by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The establishment of the Polytechnic was predicated on the Government’s desire to transform the society technologically.
An important landmark in the development of the Polytechnic was the initial accreditation of all programmes in 1985 and commencement of Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes in Business Administration and Management. Accountancy, Secretarial Studies as well as Town and Regional Planning also commenced HND programmes in the Year 1986.
Should You Use this Past Questions?
Why not? The past question material is in PDF and delivery assurance is within 24hours of payment. The material is self-explanatory with the answers it contains. The mathematics questions that are theory are welled solved.
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Fedpolynas either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Fedpolynas.
Fedpolynas Post UTME Past Questions Samples PDF
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(C) break in
(D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B) made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. Four persons accused of currency … are being held by the security agents.
4. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage.
(C) used to
5. He did not attend the final burial …
6. The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this. The
(A) athlete must have eaten food containing a lactic acid
(B) athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race
(C) athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race
(D) athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race.
7. One of this is not a continuous variation
(C) tongue rolling
(D) skin colour
8. One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical or flattened
9. The roots hairs are
(A) strength and support
(B) conducting liquid
(C) absorption of water and salt
(D) penetration into the soil
10. The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to
(A) genetic variation
How to Download Fedpolynas Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063985527.
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
Other Post UTME Past Questions to Download
In questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
If this article has been helpful Please share and Like us on [email protected]
- Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2022
- FEDPONAM Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2022-Free Download.
- Fed Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2022-Download Free
- Ilaropoly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2022-Free Download
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2022
Follow us on twitter, instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.
1 thought on “Fedpolynas Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF 2022”