Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers– Download PDF File. The file is available in PDF Format for full Download.
Download the Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo Post UTME Past Question PDF. The material is well updated and contains questions and answers from previous Babcock University Post UTME Screening Exams. Continue Reading to Stay Informed on how to download the Past Questions.
BABCOCK UNIVERSITY (BU)—as it is now known—actually began on September 17, 1959 as Adventist College of West Africa (ACWA). Established by the Seventh-day Adventist Church as a senior college for training church workers from the West African sub-region, ACWA opened its doors with only seven ministerial students.
By 1966, when it graduated the first set of Bachelor of Arts degree holders in its own name, enrolment included students taking Business Administration as potential accountants within and outside the Church; and two-year Pre-Nursing students in preparation to pursue a nursing career at the Church’s School of Nursing at Ile-Ife, Osun State.
These past questions and answers will cover;
- Babcock University Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- Babcock University Law Post UTME Past Questions
- Babcock University Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
As well as all the courses and departments in Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo.
Why You Need Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Babcock University either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Babcock University.
Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions Samples.
Post UTME Past Questions for the English Language
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C) break-in (D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) sieze (D) sease
4. If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
5. Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
Post UTME Past Questions for Mathematics
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3 (C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
4. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55 (D) 60
5. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12 (B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
Post UTME Past Questions for Biology
1. The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this. The (A) athlete must have eaten food containing a lactic acid (B) athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race (C)athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race (D) athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race.
2. One of this is not a continuous variation (A) height (B) weight (C)tongue rolling (D) skin colour
3. One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical or flattened(A) molluscs (B) insects (C) nematodes (D) annelids
4. The roots hairs are for (A) strength and support (B) conducting liquid (C)absorption of water and salt (D) penetration into the soil
5. The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to (A) genetic variation (B) phenotype (C) genome (D) genotype
Post UTME Past Questions for Physics
1. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E)20kw
2. A gun of mass 0.1kg has a bullet of mass 0.1kg , the bullet leaves the piston when fired at a velocity of 200m/s , find the final velocity (A) 20m/s (B) 23m/s (C) 30m/s (D) 45m/s (E) 15m/s
3. Which of the following pairs has one vector and one scalar quantity? (A) displacement, acceleration (B) potential energy, work (C) speed, power (D)kinetic energy, force (E) velocity, momentum
4. If p is the momentum of an object, then the expression P2/m has the same units as(A) acceleration(B) Energy (C) force (D) impulse(E) power
5. A ship floating in the clear water of density 1000kg moves to sea-water of density 1050kg where it floats, the upthrust on the ship then (A)stays constant (B) decreases (C) increases (D) increases by 0.05 times (E) decreases by 0.05 times
How to Download Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063985527. MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
How to Pass Babcock University Post UTME Exams
Do you want to pass the University of Port Harcourt? These are the laws to pass this year Post-UTME exams beyond the average level.
Familiarize yourself with the Syllabus
First and Foremost you will need to get the complete Jamb syllabus, which you can get here. Then make sure you familiarize yourself with it as much as you can. Then proceed to the next step.
Get past question
You are on this page because you need post UTME Past Questions. The past questions and answers are very important when it comes to clearing the exams. This is because it gives you a scope of what the actual exams looks like and therefore getting you very prepare and familiarizing your self with the examination.
Know the departmental cut off mark for your course
It is a total disaster to miss your admission because you did not apply or supplement for a course whose cut off mark you could meet. Use this opportunity to know all JAMB departmental cut off marks.
Apply for Exams on time
“A stitch in time saves nine” is a popular adage which is very true and practical. There is one important thing about doing things on time and this needs not be over emphasize. Applying for the screening exams on time will give you enough room to prepare for the actual examination itself.
Know your subject combination
Another disaster that could befall you is preparing for the wrong subjects. Hence we have compiled a complete list of JAMB subject combination for all courses right here for you. Check it out.
Be hungry for success
It is one thing to prepare, it is another thing to prepare well. If i may ask, how are you preparing? To succeed, you must be hungry for success. That is the only way to outshine and stand above your contemporaries.
Do not procrastinate
“Procrastination is a thief of time” is another popular adage that people take for granted. The more you postpone a task, the more enormous it becomes. “Eat that frog now!” Do not procrastinate for another single second again, pick up your phone dial 07063986527 and order for the Babcock University post UTME Past Question Now.
Read! Read! Read!
If you don’t read and practice, how do you expect to pass? So reading and studying hard can only be the sure and guaranteed way to pass the Babcock University Post UTME Screening.
Have a schedule for studying
Another thing to note, do not just study, but have a schedule for studying. do read at any time you feel like, have a particular time for study, so that you can have a free flow of thoughts.
Put your past questions into use
When you purchase this past questions, do not leave it on your phone or laptop as a monument, ut it into proper use by practicing with it. It will pay in the long run.
Test and time yourself
When your are practicing with the Past Question, set a time limit for yourself, probably the same time limit youu will be given at the screening centers.
Learn to use a memory technique
It is one thing to read and it is another to remember. Employing memory techniques such as Mnemonic when reading is very helpful.
If you are a science student practice without a calculator
And Lastly, if you are a science student, learn how to do your calculation without calculators. This will help you because calculators aren’t allowed in the exam hall
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated to any of the organizations mention here. Some of the organizations here do not release their past questions, so we can only compile likely questions and answers very related to the organization.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.