GAPOSA Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: Screening Date and Requirements.
This is to inform all candidates who had chosen the Gateway Polytechnic, Saapade (GAPOSA) as their first and second choice that the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening form is out. The screening procedure; timetable, screening date, requirements and eligibility as well as the application procedure and cut off point has been released as well. This article will help you in the process of apply for GAPOSA Admission 2022/2023. Keep reading to get the complete information.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for GAPOSA Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the GAPOSA Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Gateway Polytechnic, Saapade (GAPOSA) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is GAPOSA Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the GAPOSA Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Gateway Polytechnic, Saapade Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the GAPOSA Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Available Courses at GAPOSA for Admission
a. Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Building Technology
- Food Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Mechanic Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
b. Management and Liberal Studies
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Office Technology And Management
- Banking & Finance
- Purchasing & Supply
Download GAPOSA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the GAPOSA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
GAPOSA Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Gateway Polytechnic, Saapade? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the GAPOSA Post UTME Screening 2021/2022 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
GAPOSA Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the GAPOSA cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
GAPOSA Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for GAPOSA Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the GAPOSA Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Go to Gateway poly admission processing portal at http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/.
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete the application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Gateway Polytechnic, Saapade (GAPOSA) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.