OSPOLY Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024: Screening Date and Requirements. This is to inform all candidates who had chosen the Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) as their first and second choice that the 2023/2024 Post UTME screening form is out. The screening procedure; timetable, screening date, requirements and eligibility as well as the application procedure and cut off point has been released as well. This article will help you in the process of apply for OSPOLY Admission 2023/2024. Keep reading to get the complete information.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for OSPOLY Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the OSPOLY Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is OSPOLY Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the OSPOLY Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Osun State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the OSPOLY Post UTME Screening 2023. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Available Courses for Admission 2023
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- WELDING AND FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY
Download OSPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the OSPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
OSPOLY Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Osun State Polytechnic? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the OSPOLY Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
OSPOLY Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the OSPOLY cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
OSPOLY Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
- Monday 1st November 2021 – FACU TY OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY.
- Tuesday 2nd, November – FACULTY OF SCIENCE (Laboratory Technology, Food Science, Statistics) and Faculty of Arts and Design
- Wednesday, 3rd November – Applicants for courses in the Faculties of Financial Studies and Management Studies; Accountancy, Banking/Finance and Business Administration
- Thursday 4th November – Applicants into the Institution’s Faculty of Engineering; Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Welding & Fabrication, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Agric Engineering.
Also expected on Thursday 4th November are applicants for Courses in the Faculty of Environmental Studies; Architecture, Urban & Regional Planning, Quantity Surveying and Estate Management.
- November 5th 2021 is for Latecomers From the Previous days and others who are yet to do their Screening.
How to Apply for OSPOLY Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the OSPOLY Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Go to https://ospoly.edu.ng/ click on student portal.
- On the page shown, select Post UTME
- Type in your Full Name and E-mail address (unique email address)
- Click Proceed to Payment
- Pay the stated amount using the ATM Card of any Bank of choice for the payment.
- Print out your registration slip and come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level results to the Academic Affairs Building of the Polytechnic for Screening Exercise on a date to be communicated soon.
Click here to apply https://www.polyiree.com/student/pre/registration/NATIONAL_DIPLOMA_FULL_TIME/17
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.