Tech-U Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
The Oyo State Technical University Ibadan (Tech-U) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2021/2022 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Oyo State Technical University Ibadan (Tech-U) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Tech-U Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Tech-U Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Oyo State Technical University Ibadan (Tech-U) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Tech-U Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Session Out?
When will the Tech-U Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Oyo State Technical University Ibadan Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Tech-U Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Tech-U Post UTME Screening Requirements/Eligibility 2021/2022
What are the requirements that you need for the Oyo State Technical University Ibadan? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Tech-U Post UTME Screening 2021/2022 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
Tech-U Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Tech-U Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Tech-U Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Go to JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility../
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data’ from the list of services on the left side menu.
- From the drop down, select the ‘Course/Institution.’
- Proceed to payment portal using your Mastercard or Visa ATM card.
- Make payment and gain access to change your first choice institution during UTME registration, to First Technical University, Ibadan.
- Print out the application.
- Upload your O’Levels Results on your CAPs Account
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Oyo State Technical University Ibadan (Tech-U) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.