UNIMED Post UTME Screening Form, Date, and Requirements 2023/2024.
The Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the UNIMED Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is UNIMED Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the UNIMED Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the UNIMED Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
UNIMED Post UTME Screening Requirements/Eligibility 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the UNIMED Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
Four categories of candidates are welcomed provided they have a minimum mark of 160 in the 2021 UTME AND desire to be considered for one of the above courses:
- Those who want to change to UNIMED as their first choice. These are new candidate who wishes to change to UNIMED i.e fresh applicants either from initial 1st Choice from JAMB or New Candidates. These set of candidates will make payment of N17,000 to apply and will also take the screening exam
- Those who scored below overall aggregate of 50% for the combined UTME and PostUTME score in the earlier conducted PostUTME. Candidates in this category are to pay N2,500 to apply and will take the screening exam
- Those who missed the earlier conducted PostUTME. Candidates in this category are to pay N2,500 to apply and will take the screening exam
- Those who failed to change to UNIMED as their first choice on JAMB Admission Portal on the earlier scheduled date and are willing to be considered for admission into any of the above courses. Candidates in this category are to pay N2,500 to revalidate their status and will NOT be required to take the screening exam
Candidates should note the following
- Applicants for any course outside the displayed list will not be invited for the Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates must score an overall aggregate of 50% to be offered admission into any course in UNIMED.
- Candidates must change to UNIMED on JAMB Admission Portal on or before 21st December, 2021 to be considered for admission.
JAMB UTME Subject Combination
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME, except for candidates in Mathematics where English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology are required subjects in the UTME.
UNIMED Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
The Screening Exercise will hold from 16th December, 2021. The Venue of Examination and Modalities will be communicated to validly registered candidates accordingly.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng and take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that the VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On the Post-UTME Portal, Click on Application Form to Login with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as Password to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
Important Notice and Disclaimer for Candidates
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Printed copy of the completed 2023/2024 Admission Screening slip.
- For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Supplementary Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the Programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s Administrative Office and at the University’s Website, www.unimed.edu.ng
Also note that valid payments for purchase of forms can ONLY be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.