UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form, Screening Date and Requirements 2023/2024 Session.
If you had written JAMB UTME Exam and had chosen the University of Benin (UNIBEN) as your first or second choice, this is to inform you the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and the Direct Entry form 2023/2024 academic session is out. The form has been released by the management of the school.
This article on the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Form has been publish to help and provide information to the candidate on UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Requirement & Eligibility, UNIBEN Post UTME Cut Off Mark, UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Date and how to apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2022/22 session.
If you are applying for the Obafemi Awolowo Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 session, it is essential that the candidates know these things. A soldier who is not prepared will be wounded in battle. So here are the things you need to know about UNIBEN Post UTME form 2022.
Is UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Out?
As at the time of writing this article, UNIBEN post UTME Screening Form and UNIBEN Direct Entry form has been jointly released by the school authority. Applicants who had indicated and choosed the University of Benin (UNIBEN) as their first choice are advised to proceed and obtain the form. The details on how to do that have been outlined in this article. Keep reading to get the complete information.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for 2023/2024 Academic Session; is scheduled to now take place between 6th December and 13th December 2022 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
UNIBEN Post UTME/Direct Entry (DE) Eligibility and Requirements 2023/2024
To be eligible for the screening, you must meet some criteria. Below are listed the eligibility Criteria for the University of Benin Post UTME and Direct Entry screening.
What are the needed requirements for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening 2023/2024? Below are the listed requirements. Keep reading to see more.
Candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2023/2024 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
NOTE THAT CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS CAN GO AHEAD TO APPLY FOR SCREENING
Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Timetable
The requirements have been know, the next important thing that you need to know is the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening date, the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening venue and the UNIBEN Post UTME screening timetable. Failure to take note of this things might make you miss the all-important screening.
UNIBEN Post UTME Registration Portal
What is the University of Benin (UNIBEN) screening registration portal? It is very important that you know the correct portal to avoid being scammed. To be sure of the correct portal for the UNIBEN Screening 2022, make sure you check on How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2022.
Here are some of the very important portals of University of Benin; http://www.uniben.edu/
How to Apply for the UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2022
After knowing the necessary things like the screening date, requirements, venue and portal, it is now time to apply UNIBEN post UTME Form. Applying for the form is pretty straightforward if you can follow the steps we will outline here.
Here are the steps to follow to apply for the University of Benin post Utme form 2022;
Follow the procedure below for first time applicants:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal; Select the WAEUP PORTAL.
- Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2023/2024
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On waeup.uniben.edu click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date (29th November 2022) to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
How to Check UNIBEN Post UTME Result and Admission List
After applying for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening form 2022, the next thing to do is to prepare for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exam by buying their Post UTME Past Questions and answers. Click here to buy UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for a very cheap amount.
Thereafter, wait for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Result and the UNIBEN Admission list. You can check both on this website as all the schools screening results and admission list have been documented here.
List of Courses Available in UNIBEN for Application
- Actuarial Science
- Adult Education
- Adult Education / Economics and Statistics
- Adult Education / English Literature
- Adult Education / Geography and Regional Planning
- Adult Education / Political Science and Public Administration
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Animal Biology and Environment
- Animal Science
- Applied Geophysics
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Education
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Dentistry And Dental Surgery
- Dentistry and Dental Technology
- Drama / Dramatic / Performing Arts
- Early Childhood Education
- Economics and Statistics
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Economics
- Education and Edo Language
- Education and English Language and Literature
- Education Fine and Applied Arts
- Education and French
- Education and Geography
- Education and History
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science
- Education and Religious Studies
- Education and Social Studies
- Educational Administration
- Educational Management
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Management And Toxicology
- Estate Management
- Fine Art / Fine and Applied Arts
- Forestry And WildLife
- Geography and Regional Planning
- Geography and Regional Planning
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health Education
- Home Economics and Education
- Human Kinetics
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Industrial Technical Education
- International Studies and Diplomacy
- International Studies and Diplomacy
- Languages and Linguistics
- Library and Information Science
- Linguistics / Edo
- Marine Engineering
- Mathematics and Economics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physical Education
- Physics / Industrial Physics
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Political Science
- Political Science and Public Administration
- Production Engineering
- Public Administration
- Pure / Applied Mathematics
- Quantity Surveying
- Religious Studies
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Secretarial Administration and Education
- Secretarial Education
- Social Works
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Soil Science
- Special Education
- Structural Engineering
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Technical Education
- Theatre Arts
- Veterinary Medicine
- Linguistics and African Language
- Plant Biology and Biotechnology
- Education Psychology and Curriculum Studies
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Industrial Engineering
- FUNAAB Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- UNIZIK Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- POLAC Admission Screening Form
- NDA Admission Application Form
Conclusion on UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form and Direct Entry Form
Now you know how to apply for the Obafemi Awolowo Post UTME Form, what are you waiting for, head over to the UNIBEN portal and apply for the UNIBEN post UTME form with ease. If you have any issue, contact us by clicking the WhatsApp icon below. Do not forget to click here for past questions and answers as you prepare for the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 session.
The only sure way to pass UNIBEN Post UTME Exams is to use UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers- Click here to download.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.