ABSU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
The Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for ABSU Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the ABSU Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
So this article will cover the following in this topic;
- Absu portal
- Absu post utme form 2021
- How to apply for absu post utme form
- Requirements for absu post utme
- Absu post utme 2021 result
- When is absu post utme registration ending
- When is absu post utme exam starting 2021
- Absu news on post utme
Is ABSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When is the ABSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Abia State University, Uturu Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the ABSU Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Requirements 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Abia State University, Uturu? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the ABSU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place from 26th Oct – 29th Oct, 2021.
Day 1: Tuesday, 26th October 2021
Medicine and Surgery, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing Sciences, Anatomy, Physiology, Public Health, Optometry and Pharmacy.
Venue: Uturu Campus
Day 2: Thursday, 28th October, 2021
a. Faculty of Law and Faculty of Agriculture
Venue: Umuahia Location
b. Faculty of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Physical Sciences
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Studies
Day 3: Friday 29th October 2021
Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences
Faculty of Humanities
Edu/Accountancy, Edu/Economics, Edu/English, Edu/Fine Arts, Edu/French, Edu/Political Science, Edu/Religion, Edu/Social Studies, Edu/Government, Edu/Guidance and Counselling, Edu/Management & Planning, Business Education, Home Economics
The screening test will commence at 10.00 am each day.
All COVID-19 protocols will be strictly observed.
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the ABSU Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- UNN Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- UNIPORT Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- UDUSOK Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- NMU Post UTME/DE Screening Form
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.