Adamawa state college of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out..
This article has been created to provide you with information concerning the Adamawa state college of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2021/2022 session. This article contains information on the Admission requirements, Adamawa state college of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers, Adamawa state college of Nursing and Midwifery Examination Time Table, etc. All the information you find here will not just help you in applying for the LUTH School of Nursing Form, but also how to pass the Adamawa state college of Nursing and Midwifery Screening Examination 2021.
Applications are thereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, Post Basic Nursing, Basic Nursing and Remedial Programmes for 2021/2022 academic session.
Programmes Available for Adamawa state college of Nursing and Midwifery Admission & Duration.
Here are the available programs to pursue in the school.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following COURSES;
- Post Basic Nursing
- Basic Nursing
- Remedial Programme
Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form Requirements 2021
What are the requirements needed before one can be eligible for Adamawa state college of Nursing and Midwifery Admission? Here are the highlighted requirements for being eligible for admission this year.
- Candidates for admission into the Post Basic Nursing Programme must be Registered Midwives with a minimum of five SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics. They must also hold a current practice licence of the NMCN.
- Candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme should be at least 17.5 years old and have a minimum of five (5) SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (at not more than 2 sittings).
- Candidates for admission into the Remedial Programme should possess at least 3 credits in any of the minimum subjects required for admission into the Basic Nursing program.
Mode of Application-How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form Requirements
Here is the method of application for the the Nursing School Admission Form.
Payment for the Application form at the rate of five thousand naira (N5,000) only, must be made through Remita with generated RRR Payable to Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola at any BANK. Thereafter the form should be collected at the College, along Lamido Zubairu Road (Yola Bye pass) on presentation of the Remita payment receipt.
- ATBU Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form
- Adamawa state college of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe, Kogi State Admission Form
- EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
Date: 19 April, 2021
Venue: COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY COMPLEX, YOLA
Oral Interview Schedule
26th April, 2021.
Note: WE DON’T SELL OUR FORMS ONLINE PLEASE.
All completed forms MUST be returned on or before 16th April, 2021.
Was this article helpful? Please click the share button and leave your comments before to let us know what you think. Also, take the time to rate this article. What is your rating Don’t leave without commenting or rating? It is very important to us.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.