Bingham University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2024.
The Bingham University, New Karu (Bingham University) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Bingham University, New Karu (Bingham University) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Bingham University Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Bingham University, New Karu (Bingham University) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Bingham University Post UTME Form 2024 Session Out?
When will the Bingham University Post UTME Screening Form 2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Bingham University, New Karu Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Bingham University Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Bingham University Courses Available for Admission
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University’s degree programmes as approved by National Universities Commission (NUC). Bingham University was established in 2005 by the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) to satisfy the yearnings for quality education in Nigeria. The university hereby informs interested candidates who did not select Bingham University as one of their choices in the 2021 UTME that they are eligible to apply, but must change their choice of institution to Bingham University through JAMB. Academic programmes available are as follows:
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- B. Sc. Architecture
- B. Sc. Landscape Architecture
- B. Sc. Estate Management
- B. Sc. Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Quantity Surveying
Faculty of Education
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B. Ed. Educational Psychology
Faculty of Arts
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. Religious Studies
- B. A. English
Faculty of Administration
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- BLIS, Library and Information Science
Faculty of Law
- (LLB) Bachelor of Law
Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
College of Medicine and Allied Health Sciences
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- MBBS, Medicine and Surgery
- B. Sc. Public Health
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B. Sc. Physiology
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- B. NSc Nursing
- Doctor of Optometry
- B.Sc. Radiography and Radiological Sciencesy
- BMLS, Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
Download Bingham University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Bingham University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Bingham University Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Bingham University, New Karu? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Bingham University Post UTME Screening 2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
All candidates must have taken the 2021 UTME Examination and obtained a minimum score of 140. The minimum qualification for a Degree programme is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings and an A/Level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels result).
Completed Forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
- Click Form submission button.
- Print hard copy of submitted forms
- Submit hard copy to Academic Office before screening day
- Note that candidates are to submit along with their admission forms, the following:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online
- Guidance and Counseling Form obtained online
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the official university’s website: https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng.
Bingham University Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Bingham University cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Bingham University Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
Next Post UTME Screening holds between Wednesday 27th and Friday 29th October with the following schedule:
Wednesday 27th October
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical sciences
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Faculty of Environmental sciences
Thursday 28th October
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Administration
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
Friday 29th October
- Faculty of Basic Medical sciences
- Faculty of Clinical sciences
Screening commences 9am prompt each day
How to Apply for Bingham University Post UTME Screening Form 2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Bingham University Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Applicants should visit https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng and create an account if they have not done so already.
- Once an account has been created, an email containing activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
- After account activation, login to the portal and use theMy Payments menu to access the application form payment page. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the Pay with Remita button after which a payment slip will be generated. Interested candidates are to note that the application form attracts a non-refundable fee of Two thousand naira only (N2,000.00).
- The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction, alternatively the applicant can pay online using their ATM cards.
- Finally, after successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible where you are required to fill and submit using the Form submission button.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Bingham University, New Karu (Bingham University) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.