ADSU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
The Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for ADSU Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the ADSU Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
So in this article, we will endeavour to provide information on the following;
- Adsu portal
- Adsu 2020/2021 admission list
- Adsu online screening
- Post utme form 2023/2024
- Adsu portal admission
- Adsu post utme 2021
- Adsu online screening date
- Adsu portal login
- Adsu news
Is ADSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When is the ADSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Adamawa State University Mubi Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the ADSU Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
ADSU Post UTME Screening Requirements 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Adamawa State University Mubi? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the ADSU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
ADSU Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually. You will be contacted via SMS on your phone for the date, time and venue for your screening..
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the ADSU Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
SIMPLE STEPS TO APPLYING
- Click on New Application.
- Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
- A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method. After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
CHOICE OF PROGRAMME
You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution, class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A’level). iii) You are expected to enter grade details of relevant O’level results (SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/TCII etc). iv) You are also required to specify the centre number and exam number of all the results you have entered..
UPLOADING YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before final submission of the application, cross check to ensure all the information are correct. This is because after any of the information..
PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM
After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username. Click on Print Application to print it..
AT SCREENING CENTERS
Before your application can be processed, you must attend the screening in person. i) You are required to present the originals of your relevant credentials (O’ level results, JAMB result/acknowledgment slip, A’ level results, diploma or IJMB – as applicable to you.). ii) Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the center. iii) The photocopy of O’level certificate/statement of result(s) will be accompanied by appropriate utility card (scratch card for accessing result) of the examination body. iv) You are to submit photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
Adamawa State University, Mubi List Of Programmes
- Agric Econs and Extension
- Sasakawa Africa Fund for Extension Education
- Animal Production
- Crop Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Economics Education
- English Language Education
- History Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Guidance & Counselling Education
- Primary Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Science Education
- Geography Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Agricultural Science Education
- Home Economics Education
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Pure and Applied Physics
- Social and Management Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Sociology & Anthropology
- UNN Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- UNIPORT Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- UDUSOK Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- NMU Post UTME/DE Screening Form
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platforms by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.