AKSU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
The Akwa Ibom State University of Science and Technology (AKSU) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Akwa Ibom State University of Science and Technology (AKSU) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for AKSU Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the AKSU Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Akwa Ibom State University of Science and Technology (AKSU) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is AKSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When is the AKSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Akwa Ibom State University of Science and Technology Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the AKSU Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Requirements 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Akwa Ibom State University of Science and Technology? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the AKSU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
More requirements and eligibilities;
- 2021 UTME Result slip showing candidate’s photograph in colour.
- 2021 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result and Scratch Card(s) details as may be applicable.
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from approved Government Hospital.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually. The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, 25th October, 2021 to Friday, 19th November, 2021.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the AKSU Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
- Visit: https://aksu.edu.ng/app/
- Click ‘Start Now’
- Click ‘Enroll’.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number and click Next.
- Proceed to make payment of NGN 2000.00 registration fee (excluding bank charges).
Note: Payment can be made via Debit card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the bank, repeat steps 1-3 then continue with registration.
- Click to upload your passport-sized photograph (passport must be between 20kB and 50kB) and click Next.
- Enter your O-level result details (School Name, Exams Year, Exam Type, Exam batch (Internal/External) and grades for each subject)
Note: Awaiting results candidates are to select the awaiting result option from the exam type drop down and leave the o-level details fields empty.
- After Entering the O-level result details click Next.
- Upload the Scanned copies of your documents (Certificate of Origin, Original Jamb Result, O-level Result, Certificate of medical fitness,2021 JAMB DE printout(for DE only) ) in jpg format with a minimum size of 120kB and maximum of 150kB.
- Preview the details entered to ensure it is correct.
- After confirmation, click the ‘Finish’ button to generate the registration confirmation slip.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME screening exercise would not be considered for admission.
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2021 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
- On filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber café operator or any other third party.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only.
- No candidate with awaiting result will be offered admission in AKSU. Kindly upload your O’level results in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion close to deadline.
- AKSU portal for registration of candidates for the screening exercise will be closed on Friday, 19th November, 2021.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
For further information, please send an e-mail: to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.
- UNN Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- UNIPORT Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- UDUSOK Post UTME/DE Screening Form
- NMU Post UTME/DE Screening Form
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Akwa Ibom State University of Science and Technology (AKSU) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.