BMU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
The Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for BMU Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the BMU Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is BMU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the BMU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Bayelsa Medical University Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the BMU Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
BMU Post UTME Screening Requirements/Eligibility 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Bayelsa Medical University? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the BMU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- All prospective candidates who applied for admission into Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa (BMU) as the institution of First Choice and those willing to change their institution and make Bayelsa Medical University their First Choice with a UTME score of 140 and above in the 2021 UTME Examination, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website ==> BMU cut-off marks breakdown.
- Candidates with the relevant certificates such as B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE/A’Level (IJMB, JUPEB and Institute of Baccalaureate) Certificate may be considered for admission by Direct Entry. BMU also admit students from other universities with the appropriate CGPA through Inter-University Transfer.
- All candidates should possess at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, and are further advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit our website www.bmu.edu.ng for update on their admission status.
BMU Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for BMU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the BMU Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
Eligible candidates are required to apply online at https://my.bmu.edu.ng/application/register and pay for the Bayelsa Medical University Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
The screening exercise for all candidates would be done strictly ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates. There shall be no Post UTME and no Physical Screening, candidates are therefore expected to fill the online application form, scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2021 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- Passport Photograph
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.