BOSU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
The Bornu State University, Maiduguri (BOSU) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Bornu State University, Maiduguri (BOSU) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for BOSU Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the BOSU Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Bornu State University, Maiduguri (BOSU) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is BOSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the BOSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Bornu State University, Maiduguri Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the BOSU Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
BOSU Post UTME Screening Requirements/Eligibility 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Bornu State University, Maiduguri? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the BOSU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
The Screening exercise is for Candidates who have a minimum Score of 140 in UTME, and a minimum of Lower credit/Merit in ND/NCE from a recognized institution for DE.
BOSU Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for BOSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- You are to visit the University website www.bosu.edu.ng or bosu.admissions.cloud and then
- Click on 2020/2021 Post UTME/DE Admission screening portal
- Click on ‘New application’.
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER as your Username and Password to log in.
- You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
B. Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay
- the sum of two thousand (N2, 000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Log on to BOSU website again, select ‘POST UTME PORTAL’,
- select ‘Existing applicant’ and enter your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER as username and
- Password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Bornu State University, Maiduguri (BOSU) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.