NDU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
The Niger Delta University Yenagoa (NDU) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Niger Delta University Yenagoa (NDU) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for NDU Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the NDU Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Niger Delta University Yenagoa (NDU) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is NDU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the NDU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Niger Delta University Yenagoa Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the NDU Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
NDU Post UTME Screening Requirements/Eligibility 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Niger Delta University Yenagoa? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the NDU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
NDU Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
1 . Monday 8/11/2021
- Science (All programmes except Biology and Microbiology Candidates) , Biochemistry and science education
Subject: English mathematics, physics and chemistry
- Social sciences (All programmes except economics and mass communication) and social science education
Subject: Economics, government, geography and English
2. Tuesday 9/11/2021
- Arts(All programmes), Law, Arts Education, Adult education and community development guidance and counselling, fine and applied art and Mass Communication
Subject: English, Literature, Government and CRK
- Library and information science
Subject: English, economics, government and CRK
- Engineering (All Programmes except ), Technical Education, Architecture, Building and Quantity surveying
Subjects: English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Environmental management urban and regional planning
Subject: English, Mathematics, economics and geography
- Agriculture (All Programmes) Biology, Agricultural Education and Microbiology
Subjects: English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry
3. Wednesday 10/11/2021
- Management Science (all programmes) Economics, Business Education, Educational Management
Subject: Government, Economics, Mathematics and English
- Medicine and Surgery, Human anatomy and human physiology
Subjects: English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- Nursing, Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory, Science
Subject: English, Biology, physics and chemistry.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the NDU Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The screening test will hold between 8th – 10th November 2021.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Print and keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
Deadline: 5th November 2021.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Niger Delta University Yenagoa (NDU) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.