Edo University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The Edo State University (Edo University) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Edo State University (Edo University) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Edo University Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Edo University Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Edo State University (Edo University) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Edo University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the Edo University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Edo State University Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Edo University Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Edo University Post UTME Screening Requirements/Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Edo State University? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Edo University Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo State University, Uzairue website at: www.edouniversity.edu.ng
- All applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB;BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results in (b) in above may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo State University, Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who wrote 2021 UTME but did not chose Edo State University, Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) as First Choice can apply by changing their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo State University, Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) as follows:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo State University, Uzairue On-line Application Form
(II) DIRECT ENTRY
- All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2021 JAMB Direct Entry Form. Edo State University, Uzairue accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or a University degree in relevant discipline.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to a University degree/NCE/ND/HND/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
(III) TRANSFER CANDIDATES
- Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo State University, Uzairue provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo State University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Application fee.
Edo University Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
Applicants are to appear for Edo State University, Uzairue Screening Exercise at a date and time to be communicated later.
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact: The Admission office, Edo State University, Uzairue, Edo State, Nigeria
Email: [email protected]
Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915
How to Apply for Edo University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Edo University Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Form
TASUED Post UTME Screening Form
PLASU Post UTME Screening Form
RSUST Post UTME Screening Form
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Edo State University (Edo University) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.