Covenant University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024
The Covenant University Ota (Covenant University) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Covenant University Ota (Covenant University) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Covenant University Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Covenant University Ota (Covenant University) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Covenant University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the Covenant University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Covenant University Ota Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Covenant University Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Covenant University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Covenant University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Covenant University Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Covenant University Ota? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Covenant University Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2023/2024 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
Covenant University Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Covenant University cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Covenant University Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Covenant University Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
Head over to https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/ to start your application. Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee for the 2023/2024 Academic year is N7,400 (Seven Thousand Four Hundred Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank transactions.
Payment can be made using any of the following Debit Cards: Verve, Visa and Master Card. You are required to click on the payment button after you have successfully created your account and follow the procedures.
Please Note: Remember to save the uncompleted application form for completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted without payment of the application fee.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS
You are required to upload the following documents as your application is considered completed if you successfully upload the documents:
- Statement of Purpose: A statement of purpose (not more than 500-words) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your academic interests and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the programmes (https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/) for different colleges for details.
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned JAMB result for the current year with your visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship which is to be written and signed by Parents
NOTE: All documents must be in PDF format and should not be more than 200kb.
Passport photograph must be in JPEG and should not be more than 100kb
Principal and Pastoral Reference Letters: Three official recommendations are required for your application. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following:
- Your Spiritual Leader,
- Principal /Teacher of your last Secondary school and
- An Alumnus of Covenant University (optional).
We require the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure network and which will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations are received.
Contact CUSAA: firstname.lastname@example.org or 08056693393;08054291783;08095143760;07025425258;09042753282
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Covenant University Ota (Covenant University) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.