Igbinedion University Post UTME Screening Form, Date, and Requirements 2023/2024.
The Igbinedion University Okada (Igbinedion University) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Igbinedion University Okada (Igbinedion University) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Igbinedion University Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Igbinedion University Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Igbinedion University Okada (Igbinedion University) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Igbinedion University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the Igbinedion University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Igbinedion University Okada Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Igbinedion University Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Igbinedion University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Igbinedion University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Igbinedion University Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Igbinedion University Okada? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Igbinedion University Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (Economics & Development Studies, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Mass Communication, Political Science & Public Administration, International Relations, Sociology & Anthropology, Theatre Arts)
- SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES (Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration)
- OBA EREDIAUWA COLLEGE OF LAW (Bachelor of Law, LL.B)
- GENERAL ABDULSALAMI ABUBAKAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (Civil, Chemical, Computer, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Petroleum Engineering)
- OBA OKUNADE SIJUWADE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (Medicine & Surgery, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing Science)
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (Chemistry & Industrial Chemistry, Computer Science & Information Technology, Microbiology)
- DORA AKUNYILI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (Pharmacy)
General Entry Requirements
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September, when the new session commences.
- Candidates may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes (except Medicine and Pharmacy) with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
Candidates are required to show evidence of application to JAMB
Candidates applying for admission are required to sit for UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian universities
Candidates who are above 22 years of age will not be deemed eligible for admission. Older candidates may be admitted under exceptional circumstances.
Igbinedion University Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Igbinedion University cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Igbinedion University Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
Upon completion of your admission form online, screening of relevant documents submitted will be done and the result communicated thereafter.
Click the following link for Admission Registration form for 2021 2022 Academic Session
After reading and understanding the admission criteria detailed above, you may now proceed to our main admission portal
Igbinedion University, Okada, Your key to a Successful Future. For more information, contact: Admissions Officer : 07032924219, PRO : 08037937287, Director of ICT : 08034331960
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Igbinedion University Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Read the Instructions carefully
- Click on Register for application at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada, .
- To pay for the Application,
1. Admission Forms Account:
Zenith Bank: IUO Sales of Form; Account No.: 1011050189
Sterling Bank: IUO Admission Forms Collection; Account No.: 0014203236
2. To Pay Online:
click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria to make Payment
Payment for the Application Fee can also be made by Bank Draft Payable to
Okada, Edo State
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Igbinedion University Okada (Igbinedion University) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.