NABTEB Photocard Reprinting Portal | How to Reprint NABTEB Photocard Online.
Today’s article will discuss NABTEB Photocard Reprinting Portal and How to Reprint NABTEB Photocard Online, so keep reading to the end to see the complete information and details.
About NABTEB: The National Business and Technical Examinations Board was established with the promulgation of Decree 70 of August 1993 and was charged with the responsibility to
Conduct examinations leading to the award of the;
- National Technical Certificate (NTC)
- Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC)
- National Business Certificate (NBC)
- Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC)
- Modular Trade Certificate (MTC);
This article will discuss;
- How To Reprint Nabteb Photocard
- Nabteb Result 2022
- Nov/Dec Nabteb Photocard
- How To Retrieve Nabteb Photocard
- Nabteb Photocard May/June 2019
- Nabteb Registration
Do you want to reprint your NABTEB Photocard? Then read this article to the end.
NABTEB Photocard May/June 2022- How to Reprint
- Go to the portal by clicking https://mayjune.nabteb.gov.ng/ReprintPhotoCard.aspx
- Enter your Candidates Number in the box on the web page.
- Click on Submit.
- Your photocard will be displayed to you.
- Use the CTRL + P on your desktop/PC to print it out.
NABTEB Photocard Nov/Dec 2022- How to Reprint
- Visit the portal which is specifically meant for reprinting the photocards of November/December candidates. https://novdec.nabtebnigeria.org/applyreprintphotocard.aspx
- Input your candidate number or the card serial number.
- Click on the Submit button to view your photocard.
- Click on the Print button to print from a printer(colored or black and white is allowed) or you can save the PDF format on your PC or smartphone to use in the future.
Retrieve Lost Nabteb May/June And Nov/Dec Candidate Number
- What do you need from me to enable you retrieve my NABTEB Candidate Number?
- As we said above, millions of candidates partake in both NABTEB JUNE/JULY & NOV/DEC Examination sessions. To retrieve yours out of these millions candidates, you must supply us the right info:
- YOUR NAME: Surname, Middle Name (if any) and Last Name. This must be as exactly as you registered it while doing the NABTEB Registration! e.g. If your Surname is Ayodeji, Middle Name is Chukwuma and Last Name is Abdullahi. The correct combination that we expect from you is AYODEJI CHUKWUMA ABDULLAHI. However, in case there is no middle name, the correct name combination from the above example should be: AYODEJI ABDULLAHI
- Your NABTEB Examination type which must either be MAY/JUNE or NOV/DEC Examination
- Your NABTEB Examination Year e.g. 2000 and Your School Name (where you did your NABTEB Examination).
This article has shown you how to reprint NABTEB Photocard for May/June and for Nov/Dec. You have also seen how to retrieve lost Nabteb May/June and Nov/Dec Candidate Number. We believe that this article has helped you, please share and leave a comment behind let us know what you think and how we can better help you.
Do you want more information? Please subscribe to our email list and share this article on Facebook, Twittter, and other social media platforms. Share by clicking the social icons below. Also leave a comment behind to let us know how we can better serve you. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.