DSPZ Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024: Screening Date and Requirements. This is to inform all candidates who had chosen the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) as their first and second choice that the 2023/2024 Post UTME screening form is out. The screening procedure; timetable, screening date, requirements and eligibility as well as the application procedure and cut off point has been released as well. This article will help you in the process of apply for DSPZ Admission 2023/2024. Keep reading to get the complete information.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for DSPZ Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the DSPZ Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is DSPZ Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the DSPZ Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the DSPZ Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
The following programmes are available at the ND level:
School of Agriculture
- Agricultural Technology
- Fisheries Technology
School of Business Studies
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
School of Engineering
- Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
School of Environmental Studies
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
School of Science & Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science & Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
Download DSPZ Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the DSPZ Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
DSPZ Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the DSPZ Post UTME Screening 2021/2022 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 140.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
DSPZ Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the DSPZ cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
DSPZ Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
DAY ONE – Friday 5th February 2021
Time – 10.00a.m
Venue – Polytechnic Campus
- School of Agriculture
- School of Engineering
- School of Environmental studies
- School of Science & Technology
DAY TWO – Saturday 6th February, 2021
Time – 10.00a.m
Venue – Polytechnic Campus
- School of Business Studies
Candidates are advised to check the Polytechnic website: www.dspz.edu.ng. for proper guidance.
Also, candidates are advised to adhere strictly to COVID-19 protocols such as wearing of nose mask, as no candidate will be allowed into the campus without nose mask.
For enquiry, call the following numbers: 08035970761, 08037660390.
How to Apply for DSPZ Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the DSPZ Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- The Screening Fee for all candidates is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application.
- Fill in your personal data and Select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enabled card.
- An Application Number will be generated after successful payment, and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
- Candidates are to upload the under listed documents for online screening:
- One (1) recent passport photograph.
- Photocopy of UTME Result slip.
- Examination results to include WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
The closing date for all applications is 31st January 2021.
- Candidates who used our institution as 2nd or 3rd choice must change to Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as their first choice before they are considered for admission.
- Candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies’ websites during the Screening Exercise.
- The candidate should do the filling of appropriate information to ensure proper spelling and arrangement of names, address, examination grade, JAMB Registration number and other relevant information.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.