ABUAD Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2021/2022.
The Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State (ABUAD) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2021/2022 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State (ABUAD) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for ABUAD Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the ABUAD Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State (ABUAD) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is ABUAD Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Session Out?
When will the ABUAD Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the ABUAD Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Important Notice: Before starting out with the application, please take note of the following;
In compliance with the practice of social distancing as well as other government directives on the fight against the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the Post-UMTE screening for 2020/2021 Admission Session shall be conducted online using our
Computer-Based Screening Platform. The online platform is quite simple and user-friendly.
Please note, you must have paid for the Admission form online and completed your Online Application Form before you shall be granted access to the Post-UTME Screening Platform.
If you paid for and filled the application form manually, kindly scan the already filled-in form and send it via email to [email protected] This must include your proof of payment, valid email address and valid phone number.
Download ABUAD Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the ABUAD Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
ABUAD Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2021/2022
What are the requirements that you need for the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the ABUAD Post UTME Screening 2021/2022 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
ABUAD Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the ABUAD cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
ABUAD Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for ABUAD Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the ABUAD Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE
- Click on http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/to fill the online form and make an online payment.
- If the application is made online, then, you have the opportunity to write your POST UTME TEST ONLINE.
- Download the Application Form Online on the University Website: edu.ng
- You can also purchase forms at the designated Centres listed below.
- If the application is made through options (2) and (3), then you will not have the opportunity to do your POST UTME TEST ONLINE BUT AT A DESIGNATED CENTRE AND DATE.
PURCHASE OF ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- Candidate who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5,000 as Screening Fee into any of the under-listed Banks with ABUAD Undergraduate Account Number while Direct Entry and Inter-University Transfer application forms is N10,500 each which is to be paid to same under-listed Banks.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening by purchasing a change of institution form from the University at a cost of N3,500 which is in addition to the N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5000 as Screening Fee from any of the under-listed banks. Please note that a Change of Institution form from JAMB is also a requirement.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided they qualify when results are available.
DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM
- Union Bank Plc – 0061954679
- Fidelity Bank Plc – 5080051231
- Sterling Bank Plc – 0064784459
- WEMA Bank Plc – 0122718841
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS OF UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
- ONLINE ON http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, NO 43, WOGU STREET D/LINE, PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
- WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
NOTE: Bank Tellers or proof of payments are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
NB: International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
For a more step-by-step guide on Online Applications and screening, click the links below.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti – Ekiti State (ABUAD) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.