KSU Cut Off Mark for all Courses and Departments | Admission for 2021/2022 Session.
KSU Cut Off Mark…This article by Pastquestionpdf will inform you on the exact KSU Cut Off Mark for all Courses and Departments. The information about the cut off mark is needed for successful candidates who pass their JAMB UTME Exams and met the stipulated JAMB Cut off Mark set by the board for Universities, Polytechnics and colleges of education.
Every year the Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) sets cut off marks for all the courses and departments in the institution for admission purposes. If you score slightly above the cut off mark, you will be considered for admission by KSU.
What is Cut Off Mark?
Cut off mark is a score agreed upon by an Institution as a basis for admitting students into in department in for study. This score is given to candidates based on their performance in a given examination.
Students moreover need to score above the given cut off mark if they are to stand any chance of gaining admission into the school. Most times, the competition is stiff and candidates with the highest scores are taken based on the number of students the department can accommodate.
KSU Cut Off Mark
The minimum cut off marks suggested by JAMB for admissions into public universities, private universities, public polytechnic, private polytechnics and colleges of education are 160, 140, 120, 110 and 100 respectively.
However, KSU General cut off mark is 180. Candidates are expected to score not less than 180 in other to make the Kogi State University Anyigba their school of choice.
KSU Departmental Cut off Mark for all Courses 2021/2022 Session
The management of the Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU), has released the 2021/2022 cut off marks for all departments and courses. Listed below are the cut off marks for various departments and courses breakdown in a comprehensive detail. Go through the list and take note of the course of your choice.
- Agriculture › 160
- Fishery and agriculture › 160
- Food science and technology › 160
- Forestry › 160
- Home science › 160
- Arabic language and literature › 160
- Christian religious knowledge › 160
- English and literally studies › 160
- History and international studies › 160
- Islamic studies › 160
- Philosophy › 160
- Theater art › 160
- Education and biology › 160
- Education and chemistry › 160
- Education and mathematics › 160
- Education and physis › 160
- Education and Christian religious knowledge › 160
- Education and Islamic studies › 160
- Education and English language › 160
- Education and economics › 160
- Education and Geography › 160
- Education and social studies 160
- Human kinetics and health education › 160
- Education administration and planning › 160
- Library and information science › 160
- Islamic and Sheria law 220
- Common law › 220
- Accounting › 160
- Banking and finance › 160
- Businesses administration › 160
- Public administration › 160
- Animal and environmental biology › 160
- Biochemistry › 160
- Chemistry › 160
- Computer › 170
- Geology › 160
- Industrial chemistry › 160
- Mathematics › 160
- Microbiology › 180
- Physis › 160
- Plant science and biotechnology › 160
- Statistics › 160
- Economics › 160
- Geography and planning › 160
- Mass communication › 180
- Political science › 160
- Sociology › 160
- Human anatomy › 160
- Human physiology › 160
- KSU Cut Off Mark for all Courses and Departments
- KSUSTA Cut Off Mark for all Courses and Departments
- KUST Cut Off Mark for all Courses and Departments
- KASU Cut Off Mark for all Courses and Departments
- IMSU Cut Off Mark for all Courses and Departments
Bringing our discussion on KSU Cut off mark to a conclusive end, students should know that it is very vital and important that they take note of their school of choice cut off mark. This article on the Kogi State University Anyigba Cut off Mark was penned down to exactly serve the purpose of helping you know your post UTME cut off mark.
If you have any questions regarding the KSU Cut off Mark, please bookmark this page, leave a comment below and also subscribe to our email list.
If You Want More Information on Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) Cut off marks and other information such as the Post UTME Form, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.