EKSU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The Ekiti State University (EKSU) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Ekiti State University (EKSU) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for EKSU Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the EKSU Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Ekiti State University (EKSU) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
This article will provide information on;
- Eksu post utme 2021
- Eksu post utme form 2020 closing date
- Eksu portal
- How much is eksu post utme form 2020
- When will eksu post utme form close
- Eksu post utme 2020/2021 closing date
- Is eksu post utme form closed
- How much is eksu screening form
Download EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and answers here.
Is EKSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When is the EKSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Ekiti State University Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the EKSU Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
EKSU Post UTME Screening Requirements 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Ekiti State University? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the EKSU Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
- Only the candidates who choose EKSU and scored 160 and above in the last UTME and are eligible for the post UTME screening.
- The University minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing and Medicine (MBBS) are 250, 220 and 250 respectively. Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice and effect the change on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission. Please, note that EKSU accepts JUPEB (minimum of 7 points) and NOT IJMB for admission.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
EKSU Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually. EKSU Post-UTME screening exercise will commence from 29th November 2021 (please, note that there will be no examination).
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the EKSU Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- To apply for 2022/2023 UTME/DE go to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng. click on ADMISSION, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account. MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signup, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard, applicants are to login using their CORRECT Email or JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter your password provided while signing up.
- On your dashboard select the type of application (2022/2023 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting the applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as their first choice will have to fill in all their correct details first of which is their JAMB Registration Number on the form page.
- The next page requires PAYMENT FOR THE PUTME SCREENING FORM, click on PAY NOW to redirect you to REMITA online Payment.
- On Successful payment, the application form will be opened, attach your 1″ x 1″ coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
- Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
- EKSU gives concessions to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: [email protected].edu.ng on or before 29th December 2021 failing which their applications for admission will not be considered.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Ekiti State University (EKSU) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.