WAEC Arabic Questions and Answers 2023 | Theory and OBJ- Download PDF. WAEC Arabic Questions and Answers 2023…If you are about to write the West African Senior Certificate Exams (WASSCE), you will realize that you need the NECO Past Questions and Answers.
This article provides you with WAEC Arabic Questions and Answers for the WASSCE 2023. It contains information regarding the WAEC Arabic Theory and Objective Questions and Answers.
There will be three papers – Papers 1, 2 and 3, all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of fifty multiple choice questions, all of which should be answered in 50 minutes for 50 marks.
PAPER 2: The paper will have two parts – Parts I and II. There will be five essay questions in Part I from which the candidates will be required to answer one. Part II will consist of five questions and candidates will be required to answer four of them. The entire paper will take 2 hours and carry 100 marks.
WAEC Arabic Objective Questions
Stay in touch as this will be updated very soon.
WAEC Arabic Theory Questions
PART I – COMPOSITION:
There were four questions in this part from which candidates were required to choose only one and write about 120 words on it.
1. Write a congratulatory letter to your friend on his success at the end-of-year academic examination.
2. Write a letter of appreciation to your uncle who assisted you in securing university admission.
3. Which one is more important between the house and the vehicle?
4. Write a letter to your friend, informing him/her of your marriage and about a newborn baby girl you have been blessed with.
Part II – LITERATURE:
In this part, there were eight questions grouped under four sections of two questions each. Candidates were expected to answer one question only from each part to make four questions in all.
1. Give a biographical account of the education of Zakariya Oseni and mention one of his literary works on drama.
2. Write short notes on the following characters in the play “Why do they hate us?’’
3. Talk about the circumstance surrounding the quoted line of Ahmad Shawqi and support your answer with two lines from the same poem.
4. Write briefly on the biography of Iliya Abu- Madi with little reference to his composition “at-Talasim”.
5. Write on the biography of Hassan b. Thabit and bring any two poetical lines of his.
6. Mention the author of the following sermon and interpret it literarily.
7. Describe the relationship between Jarir and Farazdaq, bringing a line each from any of their poems to illustrate.
8. Write briefly on the content of the sermon of ‘Ali b. Abī Tālib on “Sincere Struggle in the Cause of Allah”.
How to Download WAEC Past Questions and Answers
WAEC Past Questions and Answers are available for download for all subjects in PDF. To download WAEC Past Questions and Answers for Arabic, you only need a phone, a WhatsApp account, and a Gmail address.
Then call 07063986527 and drop and WhatsApp message.
Click the Link Below to download WAEC Past Questions and Answers for Arabic.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated to any of the organizations’ mention here. Some of the organizations here do not release their past questions, so we can only compile likely questions and answers very related to the organization.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.