ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Download
This article will guide you on how to apply for the University of Benin post UTME and download ESUT Post UTME Past Question and Answers.
Getting the University of Benin Post UTME Past Questions and the Answers is not just essential but MANDATORY if you want to succeed in the upcoming ESUT Post UTME Screening Exams. So keep reading to stay informed.
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free ESUT PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology is a university in Nigeria that was founded as ASUTECH on July 30, 1980.
What are Post UTME Past Questions and Answers?
Post UTME Past Questions papers and Answers are questions and answers from previous Post UTME exams sat in the school. It is a compilation of previous years’ Post UTME questions with the authentic answers.
The Important of Using Past Questions to Prepare For Examination
The importance of past questions when it come to passing exams cannot be overemphaized, in fact it is indispensable.
If you want to succeed in any exams, you will need to study with past questions. Past questions are so important in exams that a popular academic website in Nigeria did write an article on the importance of past questions in passing exams in Nigeria. Make sure to check it out.
Why Should You USE Examstuts Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
I know you might be wondering why you should use our past questions. Yes you have every reason to wonder, because I can emphatically state that our site is one of the best when it comes to post UTME past questions in Nigeria. Can you beat that? Our delivery is real time. You pay on the spot and get your past question on the spot via your email or whatsapp as well.
ESUT Post UTME Sample Questions and Answers 2022/2023
ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
POST UTME TEST 2013/2013
DAY 1 TYPE: M TIME: 45 MIN
- Without ………. words he accused him directly of treachery. A. amending B. modifying C. mixing D. mincing E. minimizing
- They tried to cash in the people ignorance A. under B. on C. against D. with E. at
- Always remember to ………. the lights before leaving the room A. put on B. put off C. switch off D. blow out E. remove
- I am disappointed the ways you conducted yourself at the party. A. by B. for C. due D. in E. at
- The proprietors should be blamed for such a deplorable condition in the nursery schools ………. A. isn’t it B. shouldn’t they C. should they D. is it E. wouldn’t they
- Do you mind ………. another minute or two? A. to wait B. wait C. waiting D. being waited F. waits
- It had been raining before the match started ………. A. isn’t it B. hasn’t it C. hadn’t it D. wasn’t it E. haven’t it
- Mary goes to school ………. bus A. in B. on C. with D. of E. by
- The plane overshot the ………. in a minor accident A. read B. hanger C. runway D. tarmac F. railway
- Journalists always collect and publish ………. information B. informations C. an information D. much information E. every information
- A micrometer is defined as one millioneth of a millimeter. A length of 12,000 micrometer may be represented as? A. 0.00012M B. 0.0000012M C. 0.000012M D. 0.00000012M F. 0.000000012M
- Factorize 3x3 + 4x2 – l3x + 6 completely, given that x – is a factor. A. (x – 1)(x – 3)(x + 2) B. (x – l)(x +3)(x -2) C (x 1)(x +3)(3x -2) D. (x – 1)(x + 3)(3x -2) 2. (x – lXx – 3)(x + 2)
- If the price of oranges was raised by ½k per orange, the number of oranges a customer can buy for N2.40 will be less by 16. what is the price of an orange? A. 21/2 k B. 31/2k C. 51/2k D. 20k 2. 25k
- Find all real numbers x which satisfies the inequality 1/3(x + 1) 1 > 1/5(x + 4). A. x < 11 B. x<-1 C. x>6 D. x> 11 E.x>-6
- 7 pupils of average age 12 years leave a class of 25 pupils average age l4years. If 6 new pupils of average age 11 years join the class, what is the average age of the pupils now in the class? A. 13 years B. 12 years 11/2 months C. 13 years 5 months D. 13 years 10 months E. 13 years 71/2 months
How to Download ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
The cost of the newly updated University of Benin Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00naira only for four subject’s combinations.
For instance, you are writing for UNILORIN Post UTME for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB.
See The Payment Detail Below.
To get ESUT Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers follow the steps below.
Pay into the account below.
Account Name: ETUK, OTO-OBONG EMMANUEL
Account Number: 0318379097
After Payment , send the following
(1) Depositors name,
(2) Teller number,
(3) Amount paid
(3) Proposed course of study and
(4) School to 07063986527 or [email protected]
The purchased University of Benin Post-UTME Past question and Answers will be uploaded immediately into your email address within the next 24 hours.
If you have purchased yours, kindly drop a testimony in the comment box below.
CALL EXAMSTUTS: 07063986527
Send all your mails to [email protected]
How to Pass ESUT Post UTME Exams 2022/2023 Session
These are the laws to pass this year Post-UTME exams beyond the average level.
- Familiarize yourself with the Syllabus
- Get past question
- Know the departmental cut off mark for your course
- Apply for Exams on time
- Know your subject combination
- Be hungry for success
- Do not procrastinate
- Read! Read! Read!
- Have a schedule for studying
- Put your past questions into use
- Test and time yourself
- Learn to use a memory technique
- If you are a science student practice without a calculator
See How to Pass Post UTME Screening Exams 2022/2023
ESUT Post UTME Form
Download All Past Questions and Answers Here.
- EBSU Post UTME Past Questions PDF
- YSU Post UTME Past Questions PDF
- CRUTECH Post UTME Past Questions PDF
Can You Trust Us After Payment-Delivery Assurance (100%)
Past Questions PDF might be relatively new, but we have been selling past questions since 2017 as Examstuts, we are also the proud owners of Studydriller.com a foremost education and career blog in Nigeria.
So what should you do? Stop wasting time and grab your phone immediately. Put a call through to us on 07063986527 or WhatsApp before you make that transfer.
Past Question PDF Publishes the latest and most updated Past Questions and answers on Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF, School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers PDF, Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF, Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated to any of the organization’s mention here. Some of the organizations here do not release their past questions, so we can only compile likely questions and answers very related to the organization.
For Inquiries on all Past Questions Call 07063986527.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.