Fountain University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023
The Fountain University, Oshogbo (Fountain University) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Fountain University, Oshogbo (Fountain University) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Fountain University Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Fountain University Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Fountain University, Oshogbo (Fountain University) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Fountain University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the Fountain University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Fountain University, Oshogbo Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Fountain University Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Fountain University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Fountain University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Fountain University Available Degree Programmes.
1. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
( i ) Department of Biological Sciences
a) B.Sc Microbiology
(ii) Department of Chemical Sciences
a) B.Sc Biochemistry and Nutrition
b) B.Sc Chemistry
c) B.Sc Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
(iii) Department of Physics, Electronics and Earth Sciences
a) B.Sc Physics
b) B.Sc Physics and Electronics
(iv) Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
a) B.Sc Computer Science
2. COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
(i) Department of Accounting and Finance
a) B.Sc Accounting
b) B.Sc Banking and Finance
(ii) Department of Economics
a) B.Sc Economics
(iii) Department of Business Administration
a) B.Sc Business Administration
(iv) Department of Political Science and Industrial Relations
a) B.Sc Political Science and Public Administration
b) B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
(v) Department of Psychology and Sociology
a) B.Sc Sociology
b) B.Sc Psychology
(vi) Department of Mass Communication
a) B.Sc Mass Communication
3. COLLEGE OF BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
a) Medical Laboratory Science (B. MLS)
b) Nursing (B.NSc.)
c. Public Health (BSc.)
Fountain University Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Fountain University, Oshogbo? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Fountain University Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
Fountain University Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Fountain University cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Fountain University Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Fountain University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Fountain University Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
Applicants who have applied through the old portal with application number FUO/ADM….. would have to reapply on the new portal in order to get matric number and make payments.
Steps on how to apply on new portal
- Logon to https://newportal.fuo.edu.ng/admission-portal to create account (NEW APPLICATION)
- An application number would be sent to your mail. It is on this format FUO2021….
- Login with the application number and your email.
- You are required to pay a sum of #5,500 in order to get the application Form, but if you have paid on the old portal, please send prove of payment to Mrs Bello via Whatsapp (07069334558) so that the payment can be waved for you. However, if you are a fresh applicant, go ahead and make the payment.
- After payment wave or paying, you are required to fill the application form appropriately and submit.
- Your application will be processed on the admission portal by an officer. For follow up please call (Mr Odelade on 08031145929).
- After Admission, you will see the message “YOU HAVE BEEN ADMITTED PAY ACCEPTANCE”.
- Pay Acceptance Fee of #25,000 (If you have paid this also, please follow step 4 above) to be waved for you.
- Your provisional admission letter will be available on your portal with matric ****** You will see a Matric number in format FUO/21/000… after some hours.
- Proceed to the new portal at https://newportal.edu.ng Click STUDENT menu and login with your MATRIC Number and your Surname as default password.
- Change your password to what you like.
- Update your profile on the portal and make payments.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Fountain University, Oshogbo (Fountain University) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.