FRSC Shortlisted Candidates 2022- Download PDF | List of Successful Candidates.
The Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment List of Successful Candidates is Out. This article will help you check the FRSC Shortlisted Candidates list and download the list in PDF into your device.
After every recruitment exercise, there is always the need to shortlist the names of candidates who will go into screening for the next stage. This is very necessary as the number of applicants in any given recruitment exercise alway by far outnumbers the need personells in the agency.
Hence the Federal road safety corp has fimnally released the names of successful candidates for the FRSC Screening Exaecise. Please do ensure our step by step guide here in order to confirm your name.
The shortlisted candidates are in a PDF format and we have compiled it on our website, you can check the list of shortlisted candidates on our website. Follow the instructions here and get the list.
Is the FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Out?
As at the time this article was filed, the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) List of Shortlisted Candidateds has been released. Please see details below on how to check.
We will love to encourage you to bookmark this page as well as subscribe to all our channels including our email list in order to be the first to be informed once the names of successful candidates have been released for the Federl Road Safety Recruitment Interview exams.
FRSC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The correct portal for checking the names of shortlisted candidates should be known because they are many scammers around. If you do not know the exact and correct portal, you might end up in the hands of scammers online via their scam website.
The correct portal for the Frsc recruitment is www.frsc.gov.ng web portal. Visit the portal to get the right information that you need.
How to Check and Download FRSC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- Login to FRSC portal www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- In the box provided, enter your login details (Phone number, BVN or email address and your Password).
- Check your Preselection status
- If you been shortlisted, your name will appear and you will receive an SMS or email regarding your selection.
The Frsc Shortlisted Candidates Shall be Made Available in all the 36 states below;
|Akwa Ibom State|
FRSC Recruitment Screening Date, Venues and Time 2022
The screening date is not yet out. All shortlisted candidates are to report to the screening centers will the following;
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of State of origin
- O level certificate (WASSCE, NECO, or GCE)
- Recent passport photographs
- Valid Drivers’ License for all Drivers
- Writing materials
- Applicants Acknowledgment Slip printing from the frsc portal
- NCE, ND, HND or BS.c
- White Shorts
- White Round Neck T-shirt
- White Canvass and socks
Important Point to Note:
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified
- Double entries would be disqualified
- This FRSC recruitment Exercise attract no Fee
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- You must be physically and medically fit
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with their acknowledge and print out forms
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- You must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law
- Shortlisted candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity
- Go to your screening and exam center on time and follow the instructions
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to undergo drug test with the NDLEA
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Good knowledge of computer will be an added advantage
- Prepare well for the FRSC examination
Please note information regarding the screening date and requirements shall be relayed via the frsc recruitment portal.
How to Succeed In FRSC Recruitment Screening
Do you want to succeed in the FRSC Recruitment Screening 2022? Then follow our guide here.
First and foremost get the FRSC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers on our website. Then ensure that you have all the need requirements for the screening. And talking about requirements, please check below for items that shortlisted candidates are to carry along for the screening.
Candidates are to come along with the under-listed items as part of their screening.
- Photocopy of Online Application Reference Form and any other authentic form of ID with very clear holder’s picture
- Face Mask (mandatory)
Please note that each candidate has been assigned a CBT Centre. All shortlisted candidates are to ensure that they visit the correct CBT centers which they have been assigned their screening exams result being cancelled.
So what should you do if you have not been shortlisted? If you have not been shortlisted for the FRSC recruitment 2022, then make steps to apply for any ongoing recruitment in the country. Listed below are some trending jobs and recruitment in Nigeria 2022.
- WAEC Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- Niger State SUBEB Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Oyo State Tescom Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
If you have seen your name among the list of candidates shortlisted for the 2022, congratulations, but please note that that is not the end. Do ensure to follow up with pour instructions to make the final list after the screening exams. Goodluck!
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated to any of the organization’s mention here. Some of the organizations here do not release their past questions, so we can only compile likely questions and answers very related to the organization.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.