Kano Poly Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: Screening Date and Requirements.
This is to inform all candidates who had chosen the Kano State Polytechnic (Kano Poly) as their first and second choice that the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening form is out. The screening procedure; timetable, screening date, requirements and eligibility as well as the application procedure and cut off point has been released as well. This article will help you in the process of apply for Kano Poly Admission 2022/2023. Keep reading to get the complete information.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Kano Poly Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Kano Poly Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Kano State Polytechnic (Kano Poly) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Kano Poly Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the Kano Poly Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Kano State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Kano Poly Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Available Courses for Admission
- Architectural Technology
- Art and Design
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Economics and Management
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Fashion Design And Clothing Technology
- Home and Rural Economics
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure And Tourism management
- Library and Information Science
- Library and Information Science
- Local Government Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Office Technology And Management
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Printing Technology
- Public Administration
- Public Administration
- Purchasing and Supply
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Technical Education
- Textile Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Social Development
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
Download Kano Poly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Kano Poly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Kano Poly Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Kano State Polytechnic? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Kano Poly Post UTME Screening 2021/2022 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
Kano Poly Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Kano Poly cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Kano Poly Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Kano Poly Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Kano Poly Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Step 1 Visit http://kanopoly.edu.ng/register
- Fill Out the Form with your details and Submit
- Activate Your Account by following the link sent to your E-mail address
- Login To your Account by Using the login page
- Upon Successful Login, Click On the Link “Make Payment” on the User menu
- Review you details by Making Sure all your Entries are correct
- Click On “Pay Now” Button, you will be redirected to remita where you can either pay instantly using the methods platforms on Remita, or print out your invoice to pay directly in Banks
- Upon Successful payment, a page will be displayed stating your payment has been approved.
- After Making Payment, the rest of the Form will be available for you to fill
- Kindly, fill out the form, one step at a time.
- Upon completion, print out a copy of your entries on the submission page.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Kano State Polytechnic (Kano Poly) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.