Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Admission Form for 2022/2023 is Out- Apply.
Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing Katsina Admission Form…This article has been created to provide you with information concerning the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023 session. This article contains information on the Admission requirements, Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers, Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Examination Time Table, etc. All the information you find here will not just help you in applying for the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Form, but also how to pass the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Screening Examination 2022.
About Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery
The Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery was curved-out of the former Katsina State College of Health Sciences in 2013 by Katsina State Law No. 13 of November 2013 and Katsina State Law No. 11 of 1st August 2019.
However, despite the law, the College did not take-off until the year 2015. The College has its temporary headquarters located at No. 3, Isa Kaita Road, GRA, Katsina and has two satellite Schools, namely; Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina and Nana Babajo School of Midwifery, Malumfashi.
Programmes Available for Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission & Duration.
Below are listed available programmes and courses in Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery.
- ND/HND Nursing
- Basic Nursing
- Community Nursing
- Post Basic Nursing
- Refresher Basic Nursing
- Foundation Year Programme (FYP)
- Basic Midwifery
- Community Midwifery
- Refresher Basic Midwifery
Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form Requirements 2022
What are the requirements needed before one can be eligible for Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission? Here are the highlighted requirements for being eligible for admission this year.
- All applicants MUST have at least five credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO and/or NABTEB.
- ALL programmes are Full Time. Applicants working in any organization should have a release letter.
- ALL programmes have their period of application. Applicants can ONLY apply to a programme during its period of application.
- Applicants for Basic Midwifery MUST be female.
- Applicant for Community Midwifery MUST be a female Indigene of Katsina State and resident of her community in Katsina State.
- Applicants for Post Basic Nursing MUST be a Registered Midwife.
- Applicants for Refresher Nursing and Refresher Midwifery MUST have evidence of ELIMINATION in their Final Qualifying Examination of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing Katsina Admission Portal
Knowing the correct portal for Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Admission can be a life saver. There are a lot of scammers online. People might clone the school website or portal just for the sole aim and purpose of duping you so please beware. The Correct portal for Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing Katsina Admission is @ https://conamkat.edu.ng.
Mode of Application-Guidelines for Online Application
Here is the method of application for the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form. Follow the guuidelines below on how to Apply for Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery.
- Open your browser
- Type www.conamkat.edu.ng on the Address Bar and press Enter.
- At the top header, click on “Apply Online”.
- The website will direct you to the Application Portal apply.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instruction”, to read the Instruction and Application Guidelines for the online application.
- Click on “Start Application” to create account.
- A dialogue box will appear, click OK.
- Enter your Password, Firstname, Surname, Othername (if any), GSM Number, email and choose the programme by clicking on “Select Programme Option”.
- Click on the line under “Solve the Maths” and type the answer.
- Click on “Create Account”.
- Your account will be created successfully and your details will be sent to your email address and will also appear on your computer screen.
APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
- After account creation, Click on the button called “Click to Continue”
- You will be returned to Continue Application page, enter your email and password and click on Login
- At the top left, click on “Pay Application Fee”.
- Click on “Proceed to Make Payment”
- A dialogue Box will appear, click on OK
- Click on “Proceed to Pay”
- A dialogue Box will appear, click on OK
- Click on the Payment Mode you want (“PAY NOW WITH ATM CARD” or “Print Payment Slip and Pay in Designated Bank Branch”)
- If you choose “Print Payment Slip and Pay in Designated Bank Branch”, print the payment transaction and take it to any bank nationwide.
- If you choose “PAY NOW WITH ATM CARD”, you will be directed to Remita page, supply the necessary details and make your payment.
FILLING OF APPLICATION
- If paid through Remita, you will be directed to “Continue Application” page, Go to Step 3 of this section.
- If paid at bank, visit the application portal apply.conamkat.edu.ng and click on “Continue Application”.
- Enter your Email and Password and click on Login
- At the top left, Click on Home, then Biodata and supply your details on each field
- Click on Upload your passport and upload your recent passport photograph. Passport photograph size should NOT be more than 100KB.
- Click on Update Profile
- At the top left, Click on O-Level and enter your Senior Secondary School Name, Centre Number, Exam Number, Certificate Obtained (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB), From Date and To Date(Note: Primary and Junior Secondary Schools details are not needed). Then click on Add School.
- If you are using two results, enter the details of the second result as you did in Step 7.
- Click on Next
- Enter your Subject, Exam and Grade and click on “Add Result”. REPEAT this step until you add all the 5 subjects. NOTE: At this stage, you will only see the 5 subjects required and the acceptable grades. If you are using 2 results, when you select the subject, select the Exam Type that you have credit on it and select the grade.
- After entering the 5 main subjects, Click on “You can Add More Subjects” to add more subjects (optional)
- Click on Next
- Click on the field for “Select Certificate to Upload” and select STATEMENT OF RESULTS/CERTIFICATES. Then Click on “Choose File” and choose the file to upload from its location. Then Click on “Upload Certificates”. If you are using 2 results, REPEAT this step and upload the other one, else go to the next step. NOTE: Attached ONLY a scan copy of your Statement of Results/Certificate(s). Statement of Results/Certificates file size should NOT be more than 300KB.
- Click onNext
- A preview of the information you entered will be displayed. If you there is something you wrongly entered and you want to edit, go to the top left and click on the section where the information is and edit it. But if you are satisfied with the information you entered, click on the small box under Declaration and click SUBMIT APPLICATION. NOTE: Application cannot be edited after submission.
- Print your Completed Application Forms, Acknowledge Card and Payment Receipt. Ensure that you and your guardian sign the Completed Application Form and write the date of signing.
- To print you Payment Receipt, at the top left, Click on Transaction History and click on the item under Session TID, then print it.
Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Examination Date.
Katsina State School of Nursing Form Closing Date 2022: The deadline for the school of nursing and and Midwifery katsina application form is Friday 26th February 2022.
- School Of Nursing Katsina Form 2022
- School Of Nursing Katsina School Fees
- Katsina State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Application Portal
- Kasimu Kofar Bai School Of Nursing Katsina
- Cherish School Of Nursing Katsina
- School Of Nursing Ibadan Form 2022
- School Of Nursing Katsina Admission List 2022
- School Of Nursing Form 2022/2023
- JAFAD College of Nursing Science (JAFADCONS) Form
- Abia State School of Nursing Umuahia & Amachara Admission Form
- Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Obangede Admission Form
- Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form
- Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Form
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Admission Form
Was this article helpful? Please click the share button and leave your comments before to let us know what you think. Also, take the time to rate this article. What is your rating Don’t leave without commenting or rating? It is very important to us.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.