KSU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
The Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for KSU Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the KSU Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
This article will provide information on the following;
- When is ksu post utme starting 2023/2024
- Ksu post utme registration portal
- Ksu post utme portal 2023
- Ksu post utme result
- Is kogi state university post utme out
- Latest news on kogi state university post utme
- Ksu portal
- Ksu login
Is KSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the KSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Kogi State University Anyigba Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the KSU Post UTME Screening 2023. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
The Kogi State University, KSU Post UTME screening application form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, application cost and deadline for the 2023/2024 academic session have been announced. The cut-off mark is at least 160, depending on the chosen course. Application form cost is N2000 only. Full details are presented below:
KSU Post UTME Screening Requirements 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Kogi State University Anyigba? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the KSU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
Candidates Eligibility for the Post UTME
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who applied to Kogi State University as institution of First Choice.
- Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise. See the approved cut off marks for various courses for 2023-2023 session below.
- Candidates must possess the basic Five (5) O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
- The subjects taken at the O’ level must be conventional subjects: Arts (History/Govt., CRS/IRK, English Language, Lit. in English), Sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics) or Social Sciences (Economics/Commence, Geography)
- It is mandatory that Candidates upload their O’ level results, as no admission will be offered without uploading of O’ level on CAPS.
- However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
KSU Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
Post-UTME Screening Exercise For 2023/2024 Academic Session Has Been Scheduled To Hold From Monday 25th October – Saturday 04th November, 2023.
- The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 25th October to Saturday 02nd November 2023 for UTME candidates.
- Direct entry candidates’ screening is scheduled for 03rd & 04th November 2023.
- All candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is as scheduled in the slip they will print out after online registration. Candidates for the screening exercise are required to strictly stick to these dates.
- Candidates are required to upload all relevant documents on CAPS as provided for by JAMB to allow the University access to these details. Admission will not be processed without uploading O/Level results on JAMB CAPS as required by JAMB.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the KSU Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://portal.ksu.edu.ng/ and make payments with their ATM debit cards.
- All such candidates must fill in relevant certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc.) stating correct examination number, date, type and scratch card PIN.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that all the information entered are correct before submission.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Kogi State University as institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
Approved Cut Off Marks For Various Courses For 2023-2023 PUTME
|S/N||PROGRAMMES||Approved cut off marks|
|2||Fisheries and Aquaculture||160|
|3||Food science and Technology||160|
|6||Arabic language & Literature||160|
|7||Christian religious knowledge||160|
|8||English Language & Literary studies||160|
|9||History and International studies||160|
|13||Education & biology||160|
|14||Education & Chemistry||160|
|15||Education & Mathematics||160|
|16||Education & Physics||160|
|17||Education & Christian religious knowledge||160|
|18||Education & Islamic studies||160|
|19||Education & English language||160|
|20||Education & Economics||160|
|21||Education & Geography||160|
|22||Education & Social studies||160|
|23||Human kinetics & Health education||160|
|24||Education Administration & Planning||160|
|25||Library and Information science||160|
|26||Islamic & Sharia law||220|
|29||Banking and Finance||160|
|32||Animal and Environmental Biology||160|
|41||Plant sciences & Biotechnology||160|
|44||Geography & Planning||160|
- KASU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- SLU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- IMSU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- IAUE Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- IBBU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here. Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platforms by clicking the sharing buttons below.
- KSU Admission List
- KSU School Fees
- KSU Acceptance Fee
- KSU Resumption Date
- KSU Student Portal
- KSU Academic Calendar
- KSU Cut-Off Mark
- KSU Post UTME Past Questions
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.