Lead City University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023
The Lead City University, Ibadan (Lead City University) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Lead City University, Ibadan (Lead City University) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Lead City University Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Lead City University Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Lead City University, Ibadan (Lead City University) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Lead City University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the Lead City University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Lead City University, Ibadan Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Lead City University Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Lead City University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Lead City University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Lead City University Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Lead City University, Ibadan? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Lead City University Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Lead City post-UTME cut-off mark is 140.
- The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead City University is GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent credit level pass in 5 subjects, including English Language obtained not more than two sittings. The alternative entrance requirement without UTME is Direct Entry. Under these category holders of GCE ‘A’ Levels, IJMB, JUPEB, NCE, OND, University Diploma, or equivalent qualifications may proceed from Part II of the Bachelor’s degree programme. Conversion programmes (2years) for Holders of University Degrees, HND, ACA, or with equivalent qualifications are also available
- Candidates who originally did not choose Lead City University in their UTME application can also be considered for admission. Those that did not do the UTME are advised to apply to us for the IJMB/JUPEB pre-degree programmes. This does not require UTME scores. On successful completion of the programme, candidates can proceed to the 200 Level via Direct Entry. The IJMB /JUPEB certificates are recognized by JAMB for Direct Entry admission into any Nigerian or foreign university
Lead City University Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Lead City University cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Lead City University Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Lead City University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Lead City University Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- 4 Passport Photographs with white background (Formal Dressing)
- 6 Envelopes (small size) and 6 postal stamps (N50 each)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card
- 2 photocopies of Credentials (Jamb slip, O’level result and or academic transcripts )
- 2 photocopies of Birth Certificate
- Sponsors Letter (Typed)
- Photocopy of Sponsors I.D
- Recommendation Letter (not written by sponsor)
- Evidence of payment for the admission process
As an institution at the forefront of innovation and technology and in view of the persisting Covid-19 pandemic, prospective candidates can begin to process their admission into Lead City University Ibadan, for the 2022/2023 academic year, online, without travelling to the campus. The procedure is simple:
- Download the admission form, complete it and gather all requisite documents.
- Pay the application fee (a non-refundable sum of N10,000 only), to Lead City University, Zenith Bank Account number: 1012380571.
- Send a scanned image of the admission form, all your documents and the application fee payment receipt to the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application will be processed and successful candidates will be notified by email.
*Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
*Admission forms are also available on the university campus and all our liaison offices.
Lead City University Admission Forms are also available at:
- LCU Lagos Liaison Office : E10, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall, (Same mall as Shoprite, 1st floor) Surulere, Lagos. Tel: 01-2912629, 07044043322, +234 907 742 2233
- Abuja Liaison Office I: Blooms Academy, 45 Main Street, Suncity Abuja.
- Abuja Liaison Office II: Epitome Model Islamic Schools, off Sani Abacha Road, Mararaba, Abuja
- Rivers State Liaison Office: Rofbidut Nig. Ltd. 43 Airport Road, Matilda Plaza, Rupokwu, Port Harcourt. Tel: 08030500006
- Enugu State Liaison Office: Duo Concept Limited. No.23 Ifite Ukpo Street, Off Barry Gold Hotels Junction, Upper Chime Avenue, New Haven, Enugu. Tel:08037046888
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Lead City University, Ibadan (Lead City University) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.