NAFDAC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF | Download Here.
NAFDAC Recruitment Past Questions…In this special article, you will get firsthand information on how to download the National Agency for Foods Administration and Control(NAFDAC) Recruitment Past Questions and Answers 2023.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) was established by Decree No. 15 of 1993 as amended by Decree No. 19 of 1999 and now the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Act Cap N1 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN) 2004 to regulate and control the manufacture, importation, exportation, distribution, advertisement, sale and use of Food, Drugs, Cosmetics, Medical Devices, Packaged Water, Chemicals and Detergents (collectively known as regulated products). The agency was officially established in October 1992.
Why You Need NAFDAC Recruitment Past Questions- The Benefits
This material covers the essential areas on which questions shall be set on the NAFDAC Recruitment Screening Test. It cuts across both verbal and quantitative reasoning as well as general and current affairs questions in relation to the NAFDAC Recruitment.
Roughly 90% of the questions set in the screening exams are repeated questions. It is therefore advisable and paramount to buy the NAFDAC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers to ace your preparation for the NAFDAC Recruitment Screening Test 2023.
It will cost you nothing to get the material, just make payment via transfer or any other means. Once payment is done, send your email address to us, where we will send a link to download the PDF material.
NAFDAC Recruitment Interview Screening Date, Venue, and Requirements 2023
The NAFDAC Recruitment Screening Date 2023 is Not Yet out.
The list will be published on the NAFDAC Recruitment Official website.
And also candidates that have been shortlisted will be notified on their email address and phone number that was registered during the recruitment.
Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
NAFDAC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers Samples 2023
Below are sample questions from the actual materials.
1. Which of following is the core duty of the Nigeria Immigration?
(a) Persecuting offenders
(b) Enforcing of Laws
(c) Issuance of all Nigerian travel document
(d) Deporting of foreigners.
2.The NIS was brought out of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) in what year?
3. The NIS was formally established by the act of parliament in the year——
4. The first African country to introduce E-passport was——-
5. How many Controller General(s) has the Nigerian Immigration Service gotten altogether since inception?
6. The present comptroller general of NIS is ———
(a) Umar Dahiru
(b) Uhuru Kayidee
(c) Boniface Cosmos
(d) Muhammed Babandede (2016 till date)
7. The first Secretary General of Common wealth was ——-
(a) George Washington
(b) Tulma Goldie
(c) Arnold Smith
(d) Joseph Garba
8. Lagos became a crown colony in the year ——–
9. The first war 1 was between
10. The western and eastern Nigeria became self governed in the year ——
Choose the option nearest in meaning to the words underlined below.
1. After many years of struggle as a trader, he struck gold
(a) Became quite rich
(b) Won a big contract
(c) he became a gold miner
(d) became a goldsmith
2. One significant character of the jet age is that it encourages people to cut corners
(a) Not to face all problems
(b) to want to become rich quickly
(c) to want to avoid unnecessary hardships
(d) forfeit the opportunity of further education.
3. The lady who won the beauty contest had agood gait
4. It would need a high flyer to make a first class degree in the university
(a) A smart performer
(b) an outright genius
(c) an outstanding scholar
(d) an unmitigated swat
5. What you will find in the book is abird’s eye view of the subject
(a) A detailed account
(b) a balanced account
(c) a biased treatment
(d) a general survey
NIS recruitment past questions and answers constitutes sections in Mathematics, English Language and Current affairs.
Can You Trust Us After Payment-Delivery Assurance (100%)
Past Questions PDF might be relatively new, but we have been selling past questions since 2017 as Examstuts, we are also the proud owners of Studydriller.com a foremost education and career blog in Nigeria.
We operate as a business duly registered with CAC as Flytech Digital Technology. We are also famous for our fast delivery after payment (Within 15 minutes after payment).
So what should you do? Stop wasting time and grab your phone immediately. Put a call through to us on 07063986527 or WhatsApp before you make that transfer.
To get the complete past questions and answers, please call 07063986527 or message on WhatsApp or better still, follow the instructions below to download the NAFDAC Past Questions and Answers. Also, ensure that you share this article on all the Social media pages to ensure that you download the PDF material.
- Nigeria Police Force Past Questions and Answers Free PDF
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
- Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers PDF
- INEC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Past Questions and Answer PDF
- DSS/SSS Past Questions and Answers PDF Download
- NDLEA Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
- Custom Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
- ICPC Recruitment Pastions and Answers PDF Download
- NAFDAC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment Past QUestions PDF.
- Federal Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
- FFS Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
What do you think? Was this article on NAFDAC Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF helpful and useful? If this article on NAFDAC Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF has been helpful Please share.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.