NAUB Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF Download.
NAUB Post UTME Past Questions and Answers…Download the complete pack on the Nigerian Army University Biu Post UTME Past Questions and answers here. The complete details can be found below. Follow the instructions below to stay informed on how to download the materials.
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB), is an internationally recognized Nigerian university and is located in Borno State.
Nigerian Army University has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Getting the Nigerian Army University Biu is not just essential but MANDATORY if you want to succeed in the upcoming NAUB Post UTME Screening Exams. So keep reading to stay informed.
Over time now, our readers have been bombarding us with various questions concerning how to pass post UTME exams and how to get free NAUB PDF Post UTME past Questions and Answers.
Nigerian Army University Biu caters for the development of middle and high-level manpower in the area of technological empowerment for civilians, appreciation of military policies, logistics and strategies.
What are Post UTME Past Questions and Answers?
Post UTME Past Questions papers and Answers are questions and answers from previous Post UTME exams sat in the school. It is a compilation of previous years’ Post UTME questions with the authentic answers.
The Important of Using Past Questions to Prepare For Examination
The importance of past questions when it comes to passing exams cannot be overemphasized, in fact it is indispensable.
If you want to succeed in any exams, you will need to study with past questions. Past questions are so important in exams that a popular academic website in Nigeria did write an article on the importance of past questions in passing exams in Nigeria. Make sure to check it out.\
Why You Need NAUB Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by NAUB either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from NAUB.
NAUB Post UTME Sample Questions 2022
Listed below are some sample questions from NAUB Post UTME Screening Test.
– No of Pages: 31 or above
– From 2010 – 2019 – Past Questions and Answers
– For All Courses (Post UTME Subjects).
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers (Use of English)
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
- Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C)break-in (D) break into
- After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B)made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
- The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) sieze (D) sease
- If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
- Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
NAUB Post UTME Past Questions for Mathematics
- The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3(C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
- Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
- List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2(B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
- In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55(D) 60
- The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12(B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
NAUB Post UTME Past Questions for Biology
- The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this. The (A) athlete must have eaten food containing a lactic acid (B) athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race (C)athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race (D) athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race.
- One of this is not a continuous variation (A) height (B) weight (C)tongue rolling (D) skin colour
- One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical or flattened (A) molluscs (B) insects (C)nematodes (D) annelids
- The roots hairs are for (A) strength and support (B) conducting liquid (C) absorption of water and salt (D) penetration into the soil
- The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to (A)genetic variation (B) phenotype (C) genome (D) genotype
- In a cell, the genes are carried by(A) Nuclear membrane(B)Chromatin threads(C) lysosomes(D) Mitochondria
- An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except:(A) Plants(B) Animals(C)Temperature(D) Meadows
- In a food web, tertiary consumers belong to which trophic level(A) First(B) Second(C) Third(D)Fourth
- The primary structure responsible for pumping the blood for circulation through the mammalian circulatory systems is the (A) Veins (B) Right auricle (C)Arteries (D) Left ventricle
- The cocoon into which an earthworm lays its egg is produced in the(A) prostomium(B) peristomium(C) chaeta(D)clitellum
NAUB Post UTME Past Questions for Physics
- Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E)20kw
- A gun of mass 0.1kg has a bullet of mass 0.1kg , the bullet leaves the piston when fired at a velocity of 200m/s , find the final velocity (A) 20m/s(B) 23m/s (C) 30m/s (D) 45m/s (E) 15m/s
- Which of the following pairs has one vector and one scalar quantity? (A) displacement, acceleration (B) potential energy, work (C) speed, power (D)kinetic energy, force (E) velocity, momentum
- If p is the momentum of an object, then the expression P2/m has the same units as(A) acceleration (B) Energy(C) force (D) impulse(E) power
- A ship floating in the clear water of density 1000kg moves to sea-water of density 1050kg where it floats, the upthrust on the ship then (A)stays constant(B) decreases (C) increases (D) increases by 0.05 times (E) decreases by 0.05 times
NAUB Post UTME Past Questions for Chemistry
- 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight, gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X?(A) 2.0(B) 3.0(C) 5.0(D)4.0
- The principal constituents of natural gas are (A)methane (B) ethane (C) propane (D) butane
- Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery? (A)chlorine (B) oxygen (C) ammonia (D) hydrogen
- A mixture of sugar and sulphur can be separated by (A) dissolution in water, evaporation, and filtration (B) filtration, evaporation and dissolution in water (C)dissolution in water, filtration, and evaporation (D) evaporation, dissolution in water and filtration
- The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is (A) 33% (B)44% (C) 55% (D) 87%
To Get the complete past questions and answers, please follow the instructions below and call 07063986527. The Price is 2000naira.
How to Pass NAUB Post UTME Exams 2022/2023 Session
These are the laws to pass this year Post-UTME exams beyond the average level.
- Familiarize yourself with the Syllabus
- Get past question
- Know the departmental cut off mark for your course
- Apply for Exams on time
- Know your subject combination
- Be hungry for success
- Do not procrastinate
- Read! Read! Read!
- Have a schedule for studying
- Put your past questions into use
- Test and time yourself
- Learn to use a memory technique
- If you are a science student practice without a calculator
Other Past Questions to Download
- FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions PDF 2022
- FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions PDF 2022
- FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions PDF 2022
- FUD Post UTME Past Questions PDF 2022
We believe you found value going through this article, please do not hesitate to share this article to get others informed.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.