OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
The Ondo State University of Science and Technology Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2023/2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Ondo State University of Science and Technology Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for OSUSTECH Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Ondo State University of Science and Technology Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is OSUSTECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Session Out?
When will the OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Ondo State University of Science and Technology Okitipupa Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission to Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH), Okitipupa formerly known as the Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa, Ondo State for the 2020/2021 academic session that registration for Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise has commenced.
OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Requirements/Eligibility 2023/2024
What are the requirements that you need for the Ondo State University of Science and Technology Okitipupa? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening 2023/2024 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
- Those who made Olusegun Agagu University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OAUSTECH) their institution of first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 180 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who chose OAUSTECH as their institution of first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to change and make Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa their institution of first choice.
Candidates are advised to check their eligibility for each programme on the University’s website before proceeding on registration.
Available courses are stated below:
|SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE, FOOD AND NATURAL RESOURCES||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||SCHOOL OF SCIENCE|
|Agricultural Economics and Extension||Civil Engineering||Botany|
|Animal Production and Health||Electrical/Electronics Engineering||Biochemistry|
|Crop, Soil and Pest Management||Mechanical Engineering||Computer Science|
|Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology||Geophysics|
|Forestry, Wildlife and Environmental Management||Industrial Chemistry|
|Food Science and Technology||Mathematics|
OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Session
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Candidates should use a VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and make payment on this Platform.
- Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are automatically redirected to the University portal to complete their Data Form online.
- Candidates are advised to check the Admission Screening portal regularly to check the date of their POST UTME Exam Schedule.
- KASU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- SLU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- IMSU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- IAUE Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
- IBBU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2023/2024.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Ondo State University of Science and Technology Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
- OSUSTECH Admission List
- OSUSTECH School Fees
- OSUSTECH Acceptance Fee
- OSUSTECH Resumption Date
- OSUSTECH Student Portal
- OSUSTECH Academic Calendar
- OSUSTECH Cut-Off Mark
- OSUSTECH Post UTME Past Questions
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.