PUMS Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Portharcourt (PUMS) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Portharcourt (PUMS) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for PUMS Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the PUMS Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Portharcourt (PUMS) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is PUMS Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the PUMS Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Portharcourt Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the PUMS Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download PUMS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the PUMS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
PUMS Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Portharcourt? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the PUMS Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
PUMS Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the PUMS cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
PUMS Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 Time: 10.00 am Prompt
Venue: PAMO University of Medical Sciences Auditorium.
How to Apply for PUMS Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the PUMS Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- Candidates are expected to be seated on their designated Seat by 9:30 am.
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise comprises of both written/oral test. Therefore, all candidates are expected to come along with their writing materials (black or blue pen and HB pencil).
- All candidates and accompanying parents/guardians MUST put on their nose mask at all times while on campus please.
- Accompanying parents/guardians should be seated at the designated points.
- Candidates must bring originals of all their documents and five sets of photocopies. The documents expected are:
– Clearance Form (printed from the University Portal)
– UTME Result slip
– O’Level Result (WAEC|NECO|NABTEB) if available
– A’Level Result (for Direct Entry only)
– First Degree certificate (for Direct Entry only)
– Referral Letter
– Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin
– Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of Age Declaration
– Two recent personal passport-sized photographs
Photocopies of these documents must be neatly arranged in five sets in a White Office Flat File in the order in which they are listed above.
- Candidates are to check their e-mails and/or SMS for their invitation.
- Please, be informed that the application process is done ONLY through the PAMO University portal, http://pums.edu.ng.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Portharcourt (PUMS) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.