Babcock University Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo (Babcock University) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Babcock University,Ilishan-Remo (Babcock University) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for Babcock University Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the Babcock University Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Babcock University,Ilishan-Remo (Babcock University) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is Babcock University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the Babcock University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Babcock University,Ilishan-Remo Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the Babcock University Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
Babcock University Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Babcock University,Ilishan-Remo? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the Babcock University Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings). The subjects passed must include English Language and Mathematics; one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery. Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING IN WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB* examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry). Candidates applying for Transfer Admissions need to present JAMB Admission letter, Transcript and Attestation Letter from the previous University.
- All prospective candidates applying to Babcock University are required to sit for the UTME examination of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities. Candidates are required to apply for programmes of their choice by filling the JAMB registration forms.
- Besides, the candidates are to obtain Babcock University Admission Form for screening and verification exercises, and applicants may not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
Babcock University Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the Babcock University cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
Babcock University Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for Babcock University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the Babcock University Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- A New Applicant: Click on Click To Start Application on the top right of the menu to create login details to obtain your Password.
- Log-in with your Username as your email address and Password as sent to your email address.
- Once loggedin do the following:
- Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for
- Click button to save form if you have filled every information.
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- Select Screening Date and Time.
- Financial Payments
- Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond,GTB,First Bank SkyBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees. The total fee is ₦ 2,000.00.
- Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit
- Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form.
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Babcock University,Ilishan-Remo (Babcock University) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.