SSU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The Sokoto State University (SSU) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Sokoto State University (SSU) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for SSU Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the SSU Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Sokoto State University (SSU) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is SSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the SSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Sokoto State University Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the SSU Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
SSU Post UTME Screening Requirements/Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Sokoto State University? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the SSU Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Applicant must have six credit in their SSCE Results including Math and English
- Applicant must meet the stipulated cut off marks for universities which is 180.
- Applicants must have a recent passport photograph, a birth certificate and a certificate of origin.
- Applicant should come to the screening venue with photocopies of SSCE original certificates with six credits including math and English and not more than two sitting.
SSU Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually. The online screening exercise for admission into the Sokoto State University for 2020/2021 Academic Session will commence from 31st March and end on 23rd April, 2021.
How to Apply for SSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the SSU Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply. Follow the steps below to Apply.
The procedure is as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the Screening Portal at portal.ssu.edu.ng.
- Step 2: Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and UTME score as password for UTME candidate. While DE candidate should use JAMB Registration Number as username and password.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
- Step 4: Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000), only containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number, thereafter proceed to any commercial bank nationwide to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Remita payment channels.
- Step 5: After payment, login to your screening account again and update your biodata, academic records and other required information.
- Step 6: Upload your O’level/A’ level result (PDF format of not more than 50KB).
- Step 7: Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
For further inquiries, email email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org or call +2348162544443 (Call period: 8:00am – 4:00pm every Monday – Friday only)
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Sokoto State University (SSU) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platforms by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.