BUTH School of Nursing Ogbomosho Form for 2022/2023 Admission is Out- Apply Here.
Bowen University Teaching Hospital (formally Baptist Medical Centre), Ogbomoso, Oyo State Nursing School Form…This article has been created to provide you with information concerning the BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 session. This article contains information on the Admission requirements, BUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers, BUTH School of Nursing Examination Time Table, etc. All the information you find here will not just help you in applying for the BUTH School of Nursing Form, but also how to pass the BUTH School of Nursing Screening Examination 2021.
About BUTH School of Nursing
The Baptist School of Nursing, Ogbomoso is an agency of the Nigerian Baptist Convention and an integral part of the Baptist Medical Centre now University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso
Purpose of the Baptist School of Nursing:
To prepare Christian young men and women as beginning professionals in the field of nursing, students who complete the three (3) years course are prepared to sit the Final Examination of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and upon their success in this examination are eligible for registration as qualified Nurses.
Objectives of the School of Nursing
- To develop competencies in the theoretical and technical aspects of nursing practice aimed towards preventive, curative and restorative care.
- To acquire attitudes, interestm knowledge and appreciation that will facilitate progress toward the optimum potential for spiritual, mental and emotional growth.
- To develop an awareness of community needs and to understand the role of the nurse in meeting these needs.
- To develop in Christian young people a desire to be positive witnesses for Christ as they minister to the patient’s needs.
- To teach students the principles governing the spread and control of communicable diseases and participating in control, eradication and immunization programme.
Is BUTH School of Nursing Form 2022/2023 Out?
The BUTH School of Nursing Form 2022/2023 is currently not out for this session. But we will provide you with updated information on a daily basis about when the school of Nursing will release its admission form for the 2022/2023 session.
BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form Requirements 2021
What are the requirements needed before one can be eligible for BUTH School of Nursing Admission? Here are the highlighted requirements for being eligible for admission this year.
- Male and Female candidates who have successfully completed the Senior Secondary School education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- At not more than two sittings, in Examinations conducted by either of the three accredited SSCE examination board i.e. NECO, NABTEB and WAEC are qualified to purchase the form
- Applicants Must not be below Sixteen (16) Years
- COMBINATION OF O’LEVEL EXAMINATION RESULTS WILL BE ENTERTAINED:
- Upload Your Recent Passport 160x160px (20kB)
- Upload Your Bank Teller/Transaction Receipt (100kB-200kB)
- Upload Your O’Level Result(s) not more than two (2) sittings (100kB-200kB)
- Upload Your Birth Certificate or Affidavit (100kB-200kB)
- Upload Your Local Government Identification (100kB-200kB)
Mode of Application- How to Apply For BUTH School of Nursing Ogbomosho Form
Here is the method of application for the BUTH Nursing School Admission Form.
Please Pay the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW
ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, OGBOMOSO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
please note that your payment to the account above will be verified.
Beware of fraud: Please never pay any money to any account different from the one stated above.
Other Important Information.
- After Payment, Click on the Register Button to Obtain the 2021 Admission Form
- Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
- You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
- Printout your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
- You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
- Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or log in for details don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special character like ~!@#$%^&*’”|\ it can cause your data not to be submitted
YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT ALL YOUR PRINTOUTS INCLUDING THE ATTESTATION FORM AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE.
Deadline: not specified.
The Entrance Examination is scheduled to hold on a date to be communicated later.
You are expected to wear a face mask and come with a printed examination slip and the School receipt. You are strongly advised to submit all the printouts on or before the stipulated deadline.
For quick help send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Web Admin (WhatsApp): 08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8 am – 4 pm) Or send mail to email@example.com.
Please Call: 07063749966, 08027875812, 08035248406 for further inquiries or send mail to:
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Form
- Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Form
- BUTH School of Nursing Ogbomosho Form
- OAUTHC School of Nursing and Midwifery Form
- Osun State School of Nursing Form
Was this article helpful? Please click the share button and leave your comments before to let us know what you think. Also, take the time to rate this article. What is your rating Don’t leave without commenting or rating? It is very important to us.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.