AAUA Academic Calendar 2022/2023: Academic Schedule for AAUA.
This article will discuss the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) Academic Calendar which has been released and made public. With this article, you will know the exact schedule for academic activities in the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba this academic session.
So in what way will this academic calendar affect your academic performance? Get the correct academic calendar and schedule of your school will definitely help to boost your performance because you will study and practice ahead.
So what is Academic Calendar?
Academic Calendar is a design and schedule which contains the given academic activities of a particular school for example the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba, AAUA in a given year of academic session.
Academic calendars are a must for every student to possess. If as a student you are not in possession of your school academic calendar, then you definitely need to reassess your admission as a student in that school.
AAUA Academic Calendar 2022/2023
The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Academic Calendar has been released. Please read down in order to see the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Academic Calendar complete.
- 24th – 30th November, 2019: Online screening and registration for fresh students.
- Registration for returning students.
- Faculty-Based Course Exposition.
- 1st – 7th December, 2019: Resumption of all students.
- Lectures begin for all students.
- 8th – 14th December, 2019: Lectures Continue.
- Vice Chancellor’s Test.
- 15th – 21st December, 2019: Lectures Continue
- Orientation for fresh students.
- 22nd – 28th December, 2019: Lectures Continue
- End of Registration and Closure of Edu-Portal
- 29th December, 2019 – 4th January, 2020: Lectures Continue
- 5th – 11th January, 2020: Lectures Continue
- 1st Continuous Assessment
- 12th – 18th January, 2020: Lectures Continue
- Matriculation Ceremony
- 19th – 25th January, 2020: Lectures continue.
- 26th January – 1st February, 2020: Lectures Continue.
- Consideration of Examination Results by Senate.
- 2nd – 8th February, 2020: Lectures Continue
- 2nd Continuous Assessment.
- 9th – 15th February, 2020: Lectures Continue
- 16th – 22nd February, 2020: Lectures Continue
- 23rd -29th February, 2020: End of Lectures
- 3rd Continuous Assessment.
- 1st – 7th March, 2020: Revision for all students
- 8th March, 2020 – 16th January, 2021: COVID-19 Break
- 17th – 23rd January, 2021: Revision for all students
- 24th – 30th January, 2021: First Semester Examinations begin.
- 31st January – 6th February, 2021: First Semester Examinations continue.
- 7th – 13th February, 2021: First Semester Examinations continue.
- 14th – 20th February, 2021: First Semester Examinations end.
- 20th February, 2021: Students to vacate Campus and Hall of Residence
In conclusion, You have been shown the correct academic Calendar of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba, AAUA in this article. You are expected to use this article to your own benefit. Make sure to copy and download the academic calendar and have your own personal copy.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.