NDA List Of Successful/Shortlisted Candidates 73rd Regular Course 2023/2024. The Nigerian Defence Academy has released her successful list of shortlisted candidates for the 73rd regular course.
The List of the NDA successful candidates has been put online at the Nigerian Defence Academy porta which is www.nda.edu.ng or www.ndaapplications.net.
This is the accepted portal to check the NDA List of Candidates 2023.
NDA Final List Of Shortlisted Candidate 2023 (Admitted Student)
This will show you how to check the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) list of successful candidates. See the details and steps outlined below.
The NDA 75 RC list is for those whose names appear in this publication and who were successful in the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination held on Saturday 15th April 2023 at designated centres across the country. They will appear for an interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) in two (2) batches, as follows:
Candidates from the under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 11 June – Friday 1 July 2022.
- Akwa Ibom
Candidates from the under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 2 July – Saturday 23 July 2022.
- Cross River
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Candidates on the Reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
- Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving, Primary School Testimonial, Original NECO/WAEC, NABTEB, NABAIS, Senior Secondary Testimonial, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of black and white trousers.
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of brown canvas.
- One pair of Football boot.
- Hockey stick.
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Personal computer (laptop).
- Pressing iron.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours)
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first four months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- All selected candidates MUST upload their O Level result with JAMB before reporting to the Academy.
NDA Final List Of Shortlisted Candidate 2025 (Admitted Student)
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations mentioned here. Some of the organizations here do not release their past questions, so we can only compile likely questions and answers very related to the organization.
For Inquiries on all Past Questions Call 07063986527 or Chat on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.