NWU Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The Northwest University Kano (NWU) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the Northwest University Kano (NWU) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for NWU Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the NWU Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the Northwest University Kano (NWU) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
This article will cover information such as;
Nwu Post Utme 2020/2021
Nwu Post Utme 2020/2021 Result
Nwu Post Utme 2022/2023
Nwu Post Utme Cut Off Mark
Yumsuk Post Utme 2021
Yusuf Maitama Sule University Post Utme Score
Yusuf Maitama Sule University Post Utme Slip
Yusuf Maitama Sule University Portal
Nwu.Edu.Ng Student Portal
Is NWU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the NWU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the Northwest University Kano Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the NWU Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
NWU Post UTME Screening Requirements/Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the Northwest University Kano? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the NWU Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Candidates must have chosen the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano as first choice;
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics In SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have scored the minimum Cut-off Mark for the programme applied as stated below:
|PROGRAMMES||UTME CUT-OFF MARKS|
||220 and above|
||180 and above|
||170 and above|
||160 and above|
- Must have registered In the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano 2020/2021 Admissions Screen PORTAL
- Candidates without O’Level results can choose the Awaiting Results (A.R) option against the subjects that for or Intended to sit for.
- When the O’Level result is available, candidates are expected to upload their results on the JAMB PORTAL and UNIVERSITY PORTAL
- Must have possessed JAMB 2020 UTME Result Slip.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Must have possessed 2020 Direct Entry (D.E) online Registration Slip.
- Must have obtained the National Diploma (ND), IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result
- Candidates with ND must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science-based programmes and 3.5 for Arts-based programmes.
- D.E. Candidates with N.C.E must have a minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes In the Faculty Education.
- D.E. Candidates with UMB must have a minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts based programmes.
NWU Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for NWU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the NWU Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
- The date for the commencement of the ONLINE registration is Wednesday, 26th August, 2020, while the closing date is Wednesday, 7th October, 2020 at midnight.
- Candidates wishing to register should visit the University WEBSITE (www.nwu.edu.ng) and click on “2020 ADMISSION PORTAL” to register for the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
- Candidates should generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of the Sum of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2,000.00) only as the Screening Charges.
- Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
Northwest University Post UTME Screening Details
Date of Screening Exercise for both UTME and D.E would be communicated later.
Candidates would be requested to come along with original and photocopies of their credentials as well the Acknowledgement Slip for the Screening Exercise on the announced date.
ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with Yusuf Maitama Sule University Registration Portal will be screened.
Comprehensive list of admitted candidates would be uploaded on the University Portal where Candidates can access with their Login Credentials.
UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Form
TASUED Post UTME Screening Form
PLASU Post UTME Screening Form
RSUST Post UTME Screening Form
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the Northwest University Kano (NWU) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.