AUN Post UTME Screening Form, Date and Requirements 2022/2023.
The American University of Nigeria, Yola (AUN) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2022/2023 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
Candidates who had chosen the American University of Nigeria, Yola (AUN) as their first and second choice are advised to pick up the post utme screening forms at designated locations by following the instructions here.
In this article, you will be shown how to apply for AUN Post UTME Form Online. You will also see the AUN Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Requirements as well. All the information that you need to successfully apply for the Post UTME Screening exercise at the American University of Nigeria, Yola (AUN) has been documented in this article. Please keep reading to see the complete information.
Is AUN Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Session Out?
When will the AUN Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 session be out? Has it been released? As at the time of writing this article, the American University of Nigeria, Yola Post UTME Screening Form has been released.
Instructions has also been released on how to apply for the AUN Post UTME Screening 2021. The full details of the instructions including the requirements have been documented in this article.
Download AUN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Before you proceed, it is essential that you know that there can be no success in any examination without preparation, therefore it is paramount that you download the AUN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers which is one of the best ways to prepare for the screening Examination.
AUN Post UTME Screening Requirements and Eligibility 2022/2023
What are the requirements that you need for the American University of Nigeria, Yola? The requirements are not much. To be eligible for the AUN Post UTME Screening 2022/2023 Session, you must meet the requirements below.
- Students must possess a minimum Jamb score of 160 or JAMB’s yearly official cut off score to be considered for admission at AUN.
- Also required for admissions consideration are five (5) credits, including English Language and Mathematics, on no more than two SSCE sittings, or an equivalent from a country that requires other types of exit exams or standardized tests. Exceptions, if any, are made on a case-by-case basis.
- The minimum admission requirements for Engineering and Technology disciplines should be passed at credit level in the Senior Secondary School final year examination or GCE ‘O’ Level in five subjects including Mathematics, English Language, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates are also required to have an acceptable pass in UTME. It is also desirable for candidates to have Further Mathematics and Technical Drawing at credit levels. Such candidates shall have added advantage.
- Candidates seeking admission into the Bachelor of Laws (LLB Honors) program must in addition possess a credit in Literature-in-English.
- Having the above scores and grades does not guarantee admission into the University. The above-mentioned requirements only qualify you for admission consideration and not necessarily acceptance. Students’ applications are carefully scrutinized, and those accepted are the ones with the highest scores and qualifications in the applicant pool.
- JAMB scores, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, IGCSE etc. scores and SS1, SS2 & SS3 transcripts assess an applicant’s overall performance and are the basic factors in the decision.
- Completed Application form
- SSCE, any or combination of (WAEC/NECO/GCE/IGCSE/NABTEB)
- Transcripts from high school (SS1-3)
- Letter of Recommendation (from your high school principal)
- JAMB result (A minimum score of 160)
- ID card (International passport/Drivers’ license/National ID card).
- A personal Essay on why you are choosing AUN and what your future ambitions are.
- Completed Application form
- Diploma result (NCE/OND/HND) or ‘A’Level
- Official Transcripts
- SSCE, any or combination of (WAEC/NECO/GCE/IGCSE/NABTEB)
- Direct entry JAMB or IJMB
- Recommendation letter
- Required Application Documents
- End of High/Secondary School External Examination Grades; IGCSE, SSCE or the equivalent.
- Copies of applicant’s High/Secondary School transcripts for the last three years. Transfer applicants need to submit undergraduate transcripts and course description.
- A Letter of Recommendation/Attestation from the high/secondary school attended
- A Personal Statement (Essay) about why the applicant chose AUN and what his/her future ambitions are
- A photocopy of ID card, Valid Passport & appropriate Visa for International students (picture page)
- Four personal Passport Photographs.
- Travel & Residency Requirements: Prospective enrollees MUST fulfill the following requirements before embarking on any study travel to the American University of Nigeria in Yola:
- Possess a valid national passport of their home countries
- Secure valid travel visas that transcend the duration of their study period in Nigeria
- On arrival at AUN, both travel documents must be presented and surrendered to the Office of the VP Campus Life & Dean, Student Affair at AUN or his designated representative
- Potential enrollees with passports and visas that have less than six months to expire must present evidence that such documents can be renewed automatically without interrupting their study period
- Such evidence must include but not limited to written commitments from the embassies of their home countries in Nigeria
- Prospective students are encouraged to reside on campus as adequate hostel accommodation is available and will be allocated on completion of housing fee payment
- Advanced booking for housing can be made with the Bursar at email@example.com
- Admission Processing
- An AUN Admission Committee will review completed applications only.
- Applicants are advised to retain original copies of their academic documents for future use, as AUN does not return any of the submitted documents once registration is completed.
- Candidates are also advised to keep copies of their travel documents before surrendering them to AUN upon enrollment.
AUN Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Points
The approved cut off marks and points is what will determine if you are given admission or not. Before proceeding to apply, you have to be sure of your eligibility by confirming the AUN cut-off mark. You can click the link to check and confirm.
AUN Post UTME Screening Venues and Date
The date for the screening will be revealed to all applicants via their emails and phone numbers. The venue will be the school premises unless otherwise stated in their email and SMS. The specific venues for different departments will be made known to candidates individually.
How to Apply for AUN Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Session
Unless otherwise stated, all applications shall be done via the AUN Post UTME Screening Portal which you can visit by clicking here.
Please ensure that all documents are intact and that you are eligible by meeting all the requirements before you apply.
We try to make applying to AUN as flexible and straightforward as possible.
For any queries about the application process, please contact the Admission Team:
UNDERGRADUATE: (+234) 805-502-6923 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRADUATE: (+234) 805-720-1938 or email@example.com
The American University of Nigeria places great emphasis on excellence. Just as it strives to build the finest academic programs in Africa, it also strives to admit the very best students from Nigeria, West Africa and around the world. Accordingly, admissions are selective and candidates are admitted solely based on their academic qualifications.
Interested applicants should complete the online application form or send a filled hard copy application to:
Admissions & Financial Aid
American University of Nigeria
Lamido Zubairu Way
Yola Adamawa State
Abuja Liaison Office
Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Center,
No,1 Memorial Drive,
Wuse Zone 4,
Finally, you have seen the steps to apply for the American University of Nigeria, Yola (AUN) Post UTME Screening Form. The steps are quite very easy to follow. In summary, before you apply make sure that you are eligible by meeting the requirements which have been stated here.
Please before leaving, remember to share this article on all the social media platform by clicking the sharing buttons below.
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.