Bells University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF Download.
This article will provide information on how to download Bells University PostUTME Past Questions and Answers. All the information You need on Bells University regarding its Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Commenced operations on the 1st of July,2005. The university has a vision of being a world renowned University that is commit ed to the development and transformation of society through the development and transformation of society through environmental friendly technology and other innovation.
The curriculum of Bells University of Technology, Ota emphasizes self-reliance and nurturing of entrepreneurial skills necessary for the development of the individual and the nation in general. Thus, all the programmes run by Bells tech are science based, which are vital to the technological development of the Nation. In addition, there is emphasis on morals and good character formation.
The main objective of the University is to provide an enabling environment for effective learning and teaching, applying the results of research at the cutting-edge of science and technology. Emphasis is placed on areas of training that are suitable for self-employment creation and on those that have relevance to social, cultural, economic, scientific, and technological needs of Nigeria.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in Bells which include;
- Bells University Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- Bells University Law Post UTME Past Questions
- Bells University Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
Why You Need Bells University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Bells University either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Bells University.
Bells University Post UTME Sample Questions 2022
Listed below are some sample questions from Bells University Post UTME Screening Test.
POST UTME TEST 2013/2013
DAY 1 TYPE: M TIME: 45 MIN
- Without ………. words he accused him directly of treachery. A.
amending B. modifying C. mixing D. mincing E. minimizing
- They tried to cash in the people ignorance A. under B. on C.
against D. with E. at
- Always remember to ………. the lights before leaving the room
- put on B. put off C. switch off D. blow out E. remove
- I am disappointed the ways you conducted yourself at the
party. A. by B. for C. due D. in E. at
- The proprietors should be blamed for such a deplorable
condition in the nursery schools ………. A. isn’t it B. shouldn’t
they C. should they D. is it E. wouldn’t they
- Do you mind ………. another minute or two? A. to wait B. wait C.
waiting D. being waited F. waits
- It had been raining before the match started ………. A. isn’t it B.
hasn’t it C. hadn’t it D. wasn’t it E. haven’t it
- Mary goes to school ………. bus A. in B. on C. with D. of E. by
- The plane overshot the ………. in a minor accident A. read B.
hanger C. runway D. tarmac F. railway
- Journalists always collect and publish ………. A. information B.
informations C. an information D. much information E. every
- A micrometer is defined as one millioneth of a millimeter. A
length of 12,000 micrometer may be represented as? A.
0.00012M B. 0.0000012M C. 0.000012M D. 0.00000012M F.
- Factorize 3×3
+ 6 completely, given that x – is a factor.
- (x – 1)(x – 3)(x + 2) B. (x – l)(x +3)(x -2) C (x 1)(x +3)(3x -2) D. (x
– 1)(x + 3)(3x -2) 2. (x – lXx – 3)(x + 2)
- If the price of oranges was raised by ½k per orange, the number
of oranges a customer can buy for N2.40 will be less by 16.
what is the price of an orange? A. 21/2 k B. 31/2k C. 51/2k D.
20k 2. 25k
- Find all real numbers x which satisfies the inequality 1/3(x + 1)
1 > 1/5(x + 4). A. x < 11 B. x<-1 C. x>6 D. x> 11 E.x>-6
- 7 pupils of average age 12 years leave a class of 25 pupils
average age l4years. If 6 new pupils of average age 11 years
join the class, what is the average age of the pupils now in the
class? A. 13 years B. 12 years 11/2 months C. 13 years 5 months
- 13 years 10 months E. 13 years 71/2 months
- Given a regular hexagon, calculate each interior angle of the
hexagon A. 60° B. 120° C.45° 0.135° 2.140°
- Without using tables solve the equation: 8×2
= 2/5. A. 4 B. 6 C. 8
- 10 E. 12
- A student measures a piece of rope and found that it was 1
.26m long. If the actual length of the rope is I .25m, what was
the percentage error in the measurement? A. 0.40% B. 0.01% C.
0.25% 0.0.89% 2.0.80%
- Express the product of 0.21 and 0.34 in standard form A. 7.14 x
- 7.14 x 10-1
- 7.14 x10-2
D.7.14 x 10-4
- 7.14 x 10-5
- If 5, 8, 6 and 2 occur with frequencies 3, 2, 4 and 1 respectively,
find the product of the modal and median number A. 36 B. 48
- 30 0.40 2. None of the above
Below is Bells University Post UTME Sample in Screenshot.
If you need the complete Past Questions, call 07063986527, and follow the instructions below.
If this article on CU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to [email protected] and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.