Junior WAEC (BECE) Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF Download. If you are writing the forthcoming Basic Education Certificate Examination in Nigeria, we have good news for you. The complete and up-to-date Junior WAEC BECE Past Questions and Answers are ready. The Material is in PDF and contains questions for up to 7 years.
Details on how to download the Past Questions can be found in this article. Keep reading. The Basic Education Certificate Examination is taken by candidates in the Js3 class who are about to cross over to the senior secondary class 1.
Why You Need Junior WAEC BECE Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of the questions contained therein are usually repeated
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns
Junior WAEC BECE Past Questions and Answers Samples
SECTION A: OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS: Answers are Bold
- What is the value of 132 – 52?
A. 12 B. 16 C. 64 D. 144 E. 194
2. Correct 0.3748 to two significant figures.
A. 0.30 B. 0.37 C. 0.38 D. 0.39 E. 0.40
3. Find the value of x, if 6/(x-1) = 2.
A. -4 B. -2 C. 4 D. 5 E. 7
4. What is the value of x in:
x + 2y = 5
x – 2y = -1?
A. 6 B. 3 C. 2 D. -2 E. -4
5. If 5/f = 7/f 4-, what is the value of?
A. -1 B. 1/3 C. ½ D. 1 E. 3
6. The bearing of P from Q is 270o. What is the bearing of Q from P?
A. 270o B. 180o C. 150o D. 090o E. 045o.
7. Find x if, 3/(3+5) = 5/(3+x)
A. -8 B. (-16)/3 C. 16/3 D. 8 E. 17
8. Solve the following simultaneous equations.
x = y + 1
x + 2y = 7
A. (3,0) B. (3,1) C. (3,2) D. (3,3) E. (3,4)
9. One-quarter of y is equal to one and a half. What is the value of y?
A. 12 B. 10 C. 8 D. 6 E. 2
10. Simplify 3a – (9a – 5b).
A. 6a + 5b B. 6a – 5b C. -6a – 5b
D. 5b – 6a E. 12a + 5b
Cost of Material and How to Get Your Own Copy.
The cost of the newly updated Junior WAEC BECE Past Questions and Answers is 1,000.00 naira only for each subject.
- Agricultural Science – 1,000 naira
- Civic Education – 1,000 naira
- Physical health education – 1,000 naira
- Computer Studies – 1,000 naira
- Social Studies – 1,000 naira
- MUSIC – 1,000 naira
- INTEGRATED SCIENCE – 1,000 naira
- Mathematics – 1,000 naira
- English Language – 1,000 naira
- Fine Art – 1,000 naira
- BASIC SCIENCES – 1,000 naira
- BASIC TECHNOLOGY – 1,000 naira
- Home economics – 1,000 naira
- Geography – 1,000 naira
- Integrated Science – 1,000 naira
- Physics – 1,000 naira
- Social Studies – 1,000 naira
How to Download Junior WAEC BECE Past Questions and Answers
To download this past question and answer, you will need to pay for it. The Past question is 2000 naira for four subject combinations. Pay by transfer into the following account details.
- Acc Name: Etuk, Oto-obong Emmanuel
- Acc No: 0318379097
- Bank: GTBANK
After Payment send your email address, and the Past Question you need to 07063985527.
Important: Please before payment, call 07063986527 or chat on WhatsApp. Do not make payment blindly!
Was this article helpful? Please click the share button and leave your comments before to let us know what you think. Also, take the time to rate this article. What is your rating Don’t leave without commenting or rating? It is very important to us.
If You Want More Information, please subscribe to our email list and leave a comment with your number below, also Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.