This article will provide information on how to download Covenant University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. All the information You need on Covenant University regarding its Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Covenant University is a part of the Liberation Commission that God gave to the Presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church Bishop David Oyedepo, (Ph.D.) some years ago. The appropriate forms of intent to establish a private university was submitted to the National Universities Commission (NUC) in March 2000 and by July 15th 2001, the verification team of the National Universities Commission came for the inspection of facilities and programmes. On 12th February 2002, the Federal Government officially presented the certificate, which granted Covenant University the license to operate as a private University in Nigeria.
Covenant University is a growing, dynamic vision-birthed, vision driven University, founded on a Christian mission ethos and committed to pioneering excellence at the cutting edge of learning. We are driven by the compelling vision of raising a new generation of Leaders for the African Continent on the platform of a Holistic, Human Development and integrated learning curriculum, in order to raise Total Men who will go out to develop their world. Our Core-Values of Spirituality, Possibility Mentality, Capacity Building, Integrity, Responsibility, Diligence and Sacrifice are what defines our commitment to excellence.
We have successfully compiled Post UTME Screening Questions and Answers for the various department in Covenant University which include;
- Covenant University Medical Post UTME Past Questions
- Covenant University Law Post UTME Past Questions
- Covenant University Engineering Post UTME Past Questions
Why You Need Covenant University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Covenant University either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Covenant University.
Covenant University Post UTME Sample Questions 2022
Listed below are some sample questions from covenant University Post UTME Screening Test.
POST-TIME SCREENING EXERCISE 2009/2010
ENGINEERING AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
CHOOSE THE OPTION THAT BEST CONVEYS THE
MEANING OF THE UNDERLINED PORTION IN EACH
OF THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES
1. In the match against the Rangers team, the Enyimba boys
turned out to be the dark horse. (A) Played most
brilliantly (B) Played below their usual form (C) Won
unexpectedly (D) Lost as expected (E) Won as expected
2. He spoke with his hearth in his mouth. (A) Courageously
(B) With such unusual cowardice (C) With a lot of
confusion in his speech (D) Without being able to make
his mind (E) With fright and agitation
3. The leader in today’s issue of Punch Newspaper focuses
in inflation (A) President
(B) Headline (C) Editorial (D) Columnist (E) Proprietor
4. All his plans fell through. (A) Failed (B) Were
accomplished (C) Had to be reviewed (D) were rejected
5. He stared at her (A) glanced (B) Peeped (C) Looked (D)
Gazed (E) Fixed
6. As he was a gullible, his followers took advantage of
him. (A) He was weak and unable to enforce his
authority (B) He was partial and un rail in dispensing
justice (C) He was simple minded to a fault (D) He was
slow to act (E) He was backing in education and
experience in everyday affairs
7. His summary of the lecturer was brief and to the point.
(A) Careful (B) Precise (C) Accurate (D) Exact (E)
8. Do you have the same aversion as I do for home videos?
(A) Bitterness (B) Dislike (C) Criticism (D) Exact (E)
9. I did not think she could be so easily taken in by his
pretences (A) flattered (B) Deceived (C) Pregnant (D)
Overcome (E) Blackmailed
10. The witness was guilty of swearing to a statement he
knew to be false. (A) Forgery (B) Perjury (C) Libel (D)
Slander (E) Affidavit.
11. Most of his observations were wide of the mark. (A)
Comprehensive (B) Irrelevant (C) Pertinent (D) Came
rather late (E) Unaccepted
12. The clerk refused to answer for the mistakes made by
manager and his assistants. (A) To reply to (B) To give
an answer (C) To explain (D) To accept responsibility
(E) To account.
13. Good citizens should take the part of government when it
is being attached by the foreign press. (A) Speak in
support of (B) Explain the part played by (C) Act like a
representative of (D) Emphasize the progress made by
(E) Outline the virtues of.
14. The Principal of my school has a variety of peculiarities.
The most conspicuous is the way he gesticulates when
making a serious point. (A) Shows anxiety when making
a serious point (B) Breaks down when talking seriously
(C) Uses his hands and arms as a sign (D) Bows his head
in humility (E) Shakes his head from one side to the
15. He heard the loud noise of the huge air-raid siren.(A)
Buzz (B) Crack (C) Rumble (D)Whistle (E) Wail.
ANSWER TO CU POST-UME SCREENING
EXERCISE (2009/2010) SESSION
ENGINEERING AND ENVIRONMENTS
Below is a screenshot showing how the covenant University Post UTME Past Questions looks like.
To get the full material, follow the instructions below, also ensure that you share this article on all the social media platforms. The payment and account details can be found below. Follow the instructions and call 07063986527 or WhatsApp for more information.
Recommended: FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions PDF
SEE Also: FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions PDF
If this article on CU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers has been helpful Please share and Like us on Facebook@Examstuts
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations or institutions here. All articles here are for the sole purpose of providing information. All Past questions are gotten from previous years’ examinations and likely questions from the Internet and related exams. We are not in any way promising that what you find in the past questions is what you will find in your examination. We are not in any way responsible for how the reader uses the information here. Please do consult an expert or professional in your field should the need arise.
Copyrights Infringement: No article from this website should be copied without a proper reference and link to the page picked from. Anything otherwise will lead to legal action of copyright infringement. All articles on this website are products of painstaking research from our writers and journalist. Should you find any material bearing semblance here to any material on your page, please quickly notify us by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will immediately commence the process of taking it down.